Diez

Kazee's POV

"Are you proposing?" I whispered.

He remained serious with eyebrows almost touching. He's only few inches away from me but his effect felt like I'm going to collapse anytime.

"If that's what you call it, then so be it." He whispered back.

"I thought you..hate me."

He cocked his eyebrow as if very amused with what I'm saying. Inilapit niya pa ang mukha niya sa akin at mas tinitigan nang maigi.

"I still do, silly girl. I am giving you choice to back out. Dahil hindi na ako magpipigil. Gusto kita, Kazee."

Sa sinag ng araw at sa mga sinasabi ni Nathan ay mas lalo akong nagpawis.

I swallowed hard. I..I never expected this. He likes me? He does?? Like gusto ako ni Nathan?

"Are you fucking serious?" tanong ko.

He smirked without any humor. He licked his lips and glared at me. Parang may nalaglag? Pakipulot nga yung panty ko.

"Ikaw ata ang hindi seryoso. You were vulgar about what you feel. Or were you just flirting with me?" His voice was hard and cold.

I slid my tounge in my cheeks to suppress a smile.

"At first I was but--"

"You'll like me eventually. I promise you that. Keep in your little mind that I don't give up easily."

"Give me your best shot, babe." paghahamon ko.

"Gusto kita. End of conversation." I added.

"You'll fall harder and deeper untill you won't even think of  any guy." His lips rosed up.

Nauna pa siyang umalis at dumiretso sa sasakyan. Tumakbo ako para mahabol si Nathan.

I was smiling when I put my seatbelt on. Grabe may bunga naman pala ang panlalandi ko?

"Are we going on a date right now?" Pangungulit ko.

He bit his lips as if preventing to smile. Naiiling pa siya ngunit nanatili ang tingin sa daan.

"Do you want to?"

"Of course!" I giggled.

He chuckled and manuevered the car swiftly.

"You don't have something to do? Like uhh your plates?"

"Tapos ko na, kaya solo mo ako sa weekeend."