Ch.13: To Face A Dragon.

(Burn Brighter by: Lansdowne) (I might've accidentally made up to 20 chapters so this book is all good!! Should I post all of them and be done or do you guys want me to update one each day?)

Queen Betty POV (・`ω'・)

She was full of joy now. When I first saw her, she was in pain and with an unbearable amount of weight on her heart. So much had taken a toll on her but the moment these boys showed up...

It was like it was never there in the first place. I smiled at them and giggled.

"If you all had my power, you would have thought twice on your judgements." I said and intertwined my hands behind my back

"Queen betty, tell us why she can't let them go?" King chet asked

"An easy question that you can answer yourself." I replied," but I'll answer it either way. A family is a strong bond you never want to abandon or let go. And she's found more than enough of a bond with the humans."

They were silent and I giggled as the masked boy put Y/N on his shoulders. She's so happy with them. More happy than she was here.

"You all could learn a thing or two from the humans." I said," they are more mature and smart than you think."

I went to lui and the others all saw me.

"Hey betty! Are we ready to hit the road?" Lui asked

"Yep! Everything's cleared up and good!" I replied

"Alright!" Y/N cheered

They all laughed or chuckled and I smiled.

"Do you want another ride?" Lui asked

"Yes please!" I asked

He smiled and picked me up. He fixed me on his shoulders and evan and brian, if I remember correctly, stood behind him in case I fell during the process.

I was sitting on his shoulders now and so I giggled.

"Yay!" I cheered

"Y/N and betty are tied in the too cute list." Nogla laughed

"Cool!" Y/N giggled

I looked at her and she smiled brightly.

"Now onwards to the rabbit kingdom!" Y/N said

"Aye aye your majesty!" The masked boy teased

They all laughed and we started to head off. Two foxes ran up to us and turned to human.

"Hey jack! Hey mark!" Evan greeted

"Hey guys!" They both cheered

They all laughed again and I liked that they really did bond like a family. Thats why its gonna be my job to keep it that way....

Y/N POV

I calmed down from laughing and turned my head back. The three kings and charlene were walking behind us and I smiled.

"C'mon! You guys should lighten up a little!" I said," we don't have to be so serious right now!"

Charlene scoffed and ran up to me.

"Fine but only because queen betty might need protection." She said

"Blah blah blah- go have fun!" I teased

She joined in but stayed near queen betty. I looked at deli and tapped his head.

"Deli deli deli!! Walk backwards for a moment!" I asked