Ch.19: From A Fight

(First song- Get Up by: All Good Things; second song- Can You Hold Me by: NF)
Same warning as before, this chapter might contain blood and gore.

3rd POV

She was done for...

'Fuck....I should've know he would do something like that...' she thought,' now I'm gonna die for being cocky...'

No, instead of just standing there, the royals didn't give up.

"Y/N!!!" Queen kelly yelled," GET UP!!! YOU DIDNT GIVE UP BEFORE SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IT NOW!!"

"Y/N!!!" King racc yelled," KELLY IS RIGHT!! GET UP!!"

The crowds started cheering her name, telling her to het up. Her flame stopped weakening and started growing again. Dragons started chanting her name, encouraging her to get up.

"Y/N!" Chance roared," DONT FORGET WHAT YOUR FIGHTING FOR!!"

With that now in mind, it was like a shock of energy ran through her body.

"YOU ARE ALL FOOLISH!" The dragon king shouted

Y/N got back up as the king was distracted.

"SHE IS DONE FOR AND I WILL END HER-"

Before he could finish, Y/N was up and let out a roaring yep. She used her tail and picked up a huge rock. She kicked his with her left leg straight toward the king.

It hit him in the head and he roared. She did it again and then stopped.

"FOOLISH OR NOT I WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING TILL YOU HAVE GONE DOWN!!" Y/N yelled," EVERYONE, FIGURED OUT HOW TO HELP IN THIS FIGHT FOR YOUR KINGDOMS AND FREEDOM!!"

Everyone cheered and got to work. Y/N looked at chance and saw the guys on his back. They were cheering her on and she felt determined. She looked at the king who was recovering from her blows.

"Come at me King Rock!" She challenge

"You insignificant little pest!!" He growled," you can not defeat me on your own!"

"She's not alone!" King felon said

King felon had transformed into his own power. He was made of solid rock and was as tall as them. He stood next to his sister and she looked at him.

"Now you wanna play." She teased

"Oh shut up and lets win this." He teased back

They nodded at each other and then looked at the king. Y/N ran first and then felon followed. The king prepared his fire breath but felon did the trick Y/N did earlier.

He was hit again and Y/N lunged at him. She bit his neck and slashed his back. The king roared and was gonna stab her again till dragons started to turn human.

They grabbed bow and arrows and fired at the kings tail. His tail was hit multiple times, getting injured. It stopped its attack and the king roared again. Felon went and jumped on the kings back.

Y/N stopped bitting the king and then clawed his head.

"Stop!!" The king ordered," I AM YOUR KING!! Your supposed to listen to me!!"