Ch.9: Until It Changes.

(I Lost Myself by: Munn)

Y/N POV

After my small celebration and marcel accepting his defeat, brian yawned.

"Well fuck, I'm tired boys and girl! Imma hit the hay." Brian said

"Yeah we should start heading out." Tyler replied

Everyone said their goodbyes and I looked at marcel. He chuckled and patted my head.

"Alright alright, c'mon." Marcel chuckled

"Can we go too!" Jack and mark asked

I looked at them and nodded.

Me and marcel went upstairs and we went to get ready to go shopping. Oh right, Ohm brought up the date about me and deli and nogla said I should go shopping to treat myself. Of course he said I'm not going alone and picked marcel to go with me.

Marcel wanted to play games instead so we played tic tac toe and if he won he would stay and play and Nogla would choose someone else to go with me. But marcel lost.

I got to my room and closed the door. I went to my closet and just grabbed something comfy.

As I finished changing, there was scratching at my door and marcel started complaining

"No, don't bother her right now! She's changing and boys don't bother girls when they're changing! Its the gentleman thing and we don't turn into foxes and scratch at their doors either!" Marcel lectured

I made a laughing motion as the scratching stopped and then I put on some socks and high tops. Once I was done fixing myself, my ears and tail into place, I went to the door. I opened it up and saw the two foxes sitting on the floor waiting for me.

'Awe!'

They looked up at me and their ears perked up. They jumped to me and I caught them in my arms and marcel bursted out laughing.

"They really like being around you!" He teased

Mark sat on my shoulder and jack lazied it up in my arms as I cradled him. Mark put out a paw pointing forward and looked all high an mighty. I smirked at him and marcel chuckled.

"Why are you all high an mighty?" Marcel asked for me

Mark looked at marcel shocked as he put the same paw that he pointed with to his chest in a shocked manner. I made a giggle motion and shook my head.

"Alright lets go, we're burning day light!" Marcel said

I nodded and we headed off downstairs. Nogla was playing video games and marcel grumbled a little.

"Fucker." Marcel mumbled

I smiled and carried jack in one arm. I raised my free hand to my face and made a hush sign. I then sign languaged my response. Marcel smirked and we got outside quick. He closed door and looked happy.