Ch.12: Am I Ready,

(Run Through Walls by: The Script)

Several Hours Later...

Y/N POV

It's nighttime again and we stopped underneath a tree. Its raining now but we don't travel at night cause the dragons come out and fly at night. And they don't like interruptions.

Anyways I was sat against the tree as mark an jack were still in their fox forms but were asleep. The pink hoodie I had on was on top of them like a blanket and I was just there with my black crop top an skirt.

(Thats what it looks like in case you guys forgot how it looked like

(Thats what it looks like in case you guys forgot how it looked like.)

King Chet was in the tree probably sleeping and felon was watching the rain in human form. I looked at my bracelet and started thinking again.

"Mom's bracelet." Felon said

I looked up at him and he was still looking at the rain.

"Yeah." I replied," is she..."

"Dead? Yeah..." he replied softly

I took in a quiet deep breath and then just sighed.

"How did she die?" I asked, scared actually

He was quiet for a moment and then leaned the on tree near him.

"Dad and mom went on their own vacation in the ferret territory but the king of bears, King Barley, thought mom was intruding our territory. He was there for a meeting. Anyways, he didn't know that she was married to dad and he...." he explained then trailed off

"Killed her." I said sadly

"Yeah..." he replied," my dad told him why she was here and war almost broke out between them but all was forgiven as long as king barley didn't do that to a fox ever again."

"I met king barley once." I replied," he was nice and saved me from a fox that was trying to take all my berries. Said that I needed to toughen up or I'll get killed."

He tch and crossed his arms.

"I agree a little." He replied," our world needs royalties who can fight! And I know I have no right to say this and you'll be mad, but those humans need to go."

I looked at the bracelet and avoided eye contact.

"Yeah I know..." I said defeated

Tears pierced my eyes as I knew I had to be the one to send them back home. They want me to abandon them.

"They're holding you back, Y/N....You need to see that those humans aren't gonna survive for long here and if you really don't want to see them hurt then send them away." He said serious