THE LAST ONE

Last Author’s Note.

Hey guys, so I’m here again. Can’t say I didn’t miss this because I really did. If it isn’t too much to ask, I really need you guys to read this, the whole thing. This’ll be my last too.

Well, I don’t know how to start but I guess I’ll just start off with me being AWOL.

I’ll be perfectly honest here. I wanted to write the Epilogue of the Twist. I really did. But then I didn’t have much time, I had been busy, but most of all, I just can’t. I had been trying to write it but I just can’t bring myself to. So I left without a word because I was too ashamed of the fact that I had failed. I left because I was too much of a coward to tell you guys who have been waiting for the Epilogue that I couldn’t give you one.

I’m really sorry, guys, but I’ve found out that The Twist is how it is. It’s done, I can’t do anything about it anymore. I just cannot see myself writing an Epilogue. I cannot see myself writing a sequel. Basically, I’ve just given you the clay and it’s up to you to shape it to whatever shape that you want. I know there’s still a lot to know, especially about Bella being a born-vampire, but I guess it’s just up to your own imagination to answer the Why’s. I’ve read a lot of stories that are open-ended, where the authors just give the readers the clay, as how I mentioned it. I just hope mine passed as one.

But I gotta admit. My first and original plan, which I planned 2 years ago, was definitely not this. I had planned to twist each book of the saga, so this twist was supposed to be in 4 books. I had planned to actually boost up Jacob’s character but as you can see now, he was mildly a ‘guest character’. I had planned a lot of stuff for this Twist but I hadn’t planned it to be open-ended or as it is. But I guess things just change. If you guys didn’t know, I stopped writing this halfway last year because I couldn’t get over my writer’s block. Even stupidly deleted my account. But 5 months later, I got it back and I started writing again which is where the change all began. I decided to just make one twist so there were really major changes, and a year later, voila. The result is as it is.

I hope you liked it anyways, and I really am sorry that I’ve let you guys down. I should have seen the sign from the Prologue, which I force-wrote myself, that an Epilogue is just not meant to be.

But thank you guys. So much.

Thank you to those who have been here with me from the very start and are still reading this.

Thank you to my new fans, you guys are awesome.

Thank you for the great two years.

Thank you for the experience.

Thank you for the lovely comments that brightened up my days always.

Thank you for being one of my over 400 fans.

Thank you for the over-1,000 votes and the over-250,000 reads.

Just thank you for the support.

And especially for keeping up with my oh-so indecisive and constantly-changing-mind attitude. It sucks, I know.

Right now, I don’t know what the future holds for me. I’ve been trying to write offline, planning to only put it up once I’ve finished it. (So far, nothing’s happening.) Sometimes, I just don’t think writing is my thing but it’s fun so I never stopped trying. 

But if I ever do come up with something, I will be posting it on Wattpad but just not here. Not in this account.

I’d love to have a brand new start and I guess the only way to do that is start a new account as a new me. Differently new me. I’ve made the new account, actually months ago for reading and um, trying to multi-task, so if you’re interested to actually still be with me, drop me a private message.

Well, I guess that’s it. It’s been great “meeting” you guys and hopefully, we’ll “meet” again.This will be the last time you’ll be “hearing” from me before I really cut my ties with this old me and face the new me. I hope that made sense. But the Twist and you guys will forever be in my heart. It’s my very first writing piece and you guys are the very first people I’ve “met” ever since I came here on Wattpad. I will never forget HeyDenise22 and all her fans and her only story.

Thank you once again, and I’d like to let you guys know that I love you and you all are a wonderful blessing to me. God bless you all!

Denise x

P.S. I'll still drop by this account from time to time so I might still respond to messages and all. But no promises.