Ch.20.

Well, this is the end of part1. 

part 2. will begin soon so stay tuned.

Sorry for being late, I hope you feel this chapter.

Author's note:

This ch. is from Domum's Pov.

DOMUM's POV:

I look at Avem and tell him to leave me alone for minutes to talk to Aliter, he agrees and then go outside the room. Then I shift my focus to the screen.

“You agreed to sacrifice for people that you don't know, and for people who are close to you” I say warmly “Don't you think that there won't be any people that might do the same thing for you”

“I know that, the thing is, I can't handle seeing anyone suffer because of me” he says.

“So you will suffer for them, but you don't want them to suffer for you” I say, and continues “what if all of you suffered for the greater benefit, suffering is your cure in this moment from your life, suffering is the key to reach the life that you deserve, when people suffer, they put the images they have created with their imagination in front of them, they see their families, friends, and lovers. They see them smiling, breathing, and moving around, they forget the pain, and any pain compared to a moment of joy with the ones they love would be nothing”

I see him biting his lips then I see a tear falling down his right cheek. “I prefer to die trying to save Fera, and to take care of her family than to live seeing her in prison tortured by some filthy Dogs” he says.

“No one will die” I say almost crying.

“I hope so” he says in a calm thick voice.

“And there is something I want to tell you” I take a breath and then say “I will be near, whenever you need me you will find me, I will be with you in every second and every step”

“Maybe then I will see you” he smiles, and I can't help but to smile back.

“Maybe then you will see me”