CH.14.

Yesterday was beautiful, I will never forget this day; how I felt that everything around me was beautiful for once, the moment when I stood in front of her grave and the light that I felt inside; the light that killed all of my darkness. I am having breakfast with my family now. They are all talking and laughing, my brother is telling stories from his days at school, my sister is taking my mother's opinion about some things. And I am drinking my morning coffee; my favorite black coffee.

I talk my cup of coffee to my room, and stay there for a while, drinking and thinking. Reviewing the sight of Calor's grave, I remember seeing Purple roses covering All of her grave. Although the grave yard was in bad condition, her grave was surrounded by beauty.

“Aliter, come on” I hear shouting from the street. “We are waiting, come on”

I open up the window, I see Fragor, Fidus, and another guy divided in two cars. 16 years old people are not supposed to drive cars until they are 18, but that doesn't go with some of our friends; you know, the ones who are somehow related to the soldiers of the city.

“Come on man, let's have some fun. We haven't seen you for a decade” Fragor shouts and laughs.

I stare at them and think. Should I go with them? Should I have some fun as they say? I don't know, but I will go…

I put on my black jacket and tie my shoes. I take the stairs down till I can see them.

“what's up my friend” Fragor says and hugs me. Then I go to Fidus and hug him.

“what's up guys, it has been a long time” I smile coldly.

“Yes man, are you a ghost or something” Fragor laughs loudly.

“I wish I was” I smile back to him.

“So, this is my friend, Acutus I want you to meet our sad friend Aliter” he smile, and I shake hands with his friend.

“What do you guys want to do? I suggest we take a round with our cars in the district” Fragor suggests, he continues “Fidus comes with me and you go with Acutus.”

We agreed, and then we rode the cars. We move together through the roads of our city; we move together through the roads of misery.

Acutus and I were in the lead. But then Fragor approaches by us and says something to Acutus, then Fragor increase his car's speed that I can't see him anymore.

Acutus looks at me.

“Shall we have some fun now” he smiles.

He drove so fast… objects are passing by my sight as a messy fog. The road is so unclear and I have that feeling inside me that tells me something…

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, instead of telling him to stop. I shut up and let him do what he is doing. I don't know why.

1, 2… we drive over a wet street, with a small lake of water in the middle of the road. 3… he press on the brakes… 4 the car flips and I close my eyes… this is the end, I will die. I can see Calor. She is smiling at me. And I smile back. Soon I will see you my friend. She gets closer to me… and for a second I lose the feeling of my body… I guess that this how death is… to rest from every nerve and every tension pushing on your body, to let your soul free.

“Wake up” I hear a scream. “Pull him up.”

I can feel some one holding my shoulders; my eyes begin to see light… I am still alive. I feel my body again; I still can walk on my feet, and the pain I feel is not so strong only scratches on both of my hands. Acutus is okay too, only a cut in one of his shoulders.

I hold myself back together, I didn't die. so it's not necessary to be dramatic now. The accident had passed and we both are okay.

Acutus's brother came to take him, and I won't call my family to get me they will be so worried, and I am okay. So I am not going to call them. Instead … I will walk all the way back to my home. I fix my cloths while looking at the car's window and clean my blood.

I put both of my hands in my bucket and start to walk. The moment that has just passed is a beautiful moment… one of the most beautiful moments I have ever lived in my life… I smile lightly… and look to the sky. I don't have to die to see my friend… I just have to live, and whenever I need her I just have to look inside my soul.

I continue my walk, thinking, smiling for no specific reason and it feels awkward I have just had a deadly accident but I am happy.

I see some people standing after a short distance; their outfits identify them immediately… they are the soldiers of the city, standing in an abandon place; with no light except the one from the moon.

I hide my self behind a tree and sit down, my palms are sweaty, I hold my arms tight around my legs so I won't make any sudden moves.

“What are we going to do?” one of them whispers “this is a disaster” he shouts angrily and his fist hit the wall.

“Calm down, we will figure it out and find a way to hide this from our people.” Another man says. He looks sharp and full of evil.

“Take no more calls from Ressenda and through that thing away.”

“What about her? What are you going to do?” the man who talked first says, I recognize his voice now.  

“We will wait and see”

 I hear car doors closing, they are moving away. I go to the place where they stood I find a black devise that looks like a screen on the ground, but it's front screen is shattered.

I take the screen with me, and I follow the road back until I reach my home.

Ch.14 is finished. so what do you guys think of the story so far, vote, comment and tell me what you think.... STAY STRONG... love you all.