CH.6.

Although partis 3 belongs to the same city as partis 1 where I live, but it's so much different, this district is crowded, too much people live in such a tiny part. As usual, people are staring at me, I am walking through eyes not streets, I feel uncomfortable … I hate this place. It's hopeless, I hear dirty words more than I hear footsteps, do these people have no shame?

I can see why these people have no shame, there is no single woman in the street, only men, and empty brained men.

"That’s funny your district has no girls" fragor laughs.

"Of course there is girls, I mean there is girls everywhere" fidus grins, "it's just that girls and women are not allowed to get out of their houses that's all"

What does he mean by are not allowed? I mean women are humans too right? God didn’t create men to control women, as well as he didn’t create women to control men. Every single person in the world is supposed to have his own freedom. Rules are not rules when they are not obeyed, I mean why do women are supposed to follow these rules if these rules imprisons them. "So do you mean, like they never leave their houses?" I ask.

"Sometimes they do but only a few times, and they have to wear mantles, black mantles covering all of their body and faces" says fidus smiling

"What if they wanted to just go out and think? If they were bored and just wanted to be alone?" I say with so much anger and blood blushes through my heart.

"Aliter, women here represents honor and it's not very safe in here for women to go out and walk, cause you know some of the men here if not most of them are animals."

He is right it's very dangerous for women I know, but the solution is not butting them in a cage, that’s not right. They are not safe in the streets, and they are not free in their own houses.  Why don’t they just punish anyone who causes any harm to any girl or woman? Here is the irony, they let the wolves free and they catch the deer. That’s sick. I don’t know who to blame for this contrast, should I blame men? Or should I blame it on women for being silent? Or should I blame no one. Maybe the women are okay with it. Even if most of them are okay with it, I am sure that some of them are different; I mean some of them are free.

I know that women in partis 1 are not completely free, they wear mantles, they cover their bodies, but not their faces. We have animals in our district as well as all of the districts, but not as many animals.

"Who are your friends Fidus?"  Someone asks. I look around me. 18 years old guy with short hair and cuts that covers most of his face. "And who is that lovely one?" he pushes me. Yes trouble is coming!

"Back off Nasum" fidus shouts "he didn’t even get close to you"

"He can't, can he" he pushes me again.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I don’t want to see people like you in our district, didn’t your mommy tell you not to leave your district so you don’t get hurt" he laughs.

I look at him filled with so much anger, but I do nothing I am just looking at him. He is insulting me and pissing me off, I have to do something. I am a coward.

"People shouldn’t even call you a man, most likely a child" I say, my voice is so low, but he still hears me.

"What did you say?" he shouts.

"I guess you hear me" I say but my body is shaking. "not more than a child"

I am surrounded by his friends now, his empty and creepy friends.

"Aliter Run" Fidus shouts at me "we have to go now"

I am afraid, my fear is controlling me, I don’t think about anything but running. Run, run, run, I tell myself.

We run so fast, but I am still hearing them after us. They are laughing, like wolves hunting deers. I am not going to be a deer. If he is human, I am human. If he is a wolf, well, I am a wolf too. I stop running, I have to face him. Even if he is much stronger than I am, I have to fight, I win or I Loose, at least I have to fight… I have to resist.

"What are to doing?" Fragor shouts at me.

I am tired of running and a have to stop to breathe, I don’t answer him. "I will fight; you go I will follow you."

"You can't take them all by yourself, we will fight together" Says Fidus, to me Fidus represents the true meaning of loyality. He is caring; he takes care of the people he loves. Caring about the other represents freedom; freedom from selfishness and arrogance.

The three of us stand, waiting to face one of the most dangerous people of the seven districts. His cruelty makes him feared. But our bravery makes us free.

The three of us run towards them, they are five and we are three they exceeds us by number, but not by brains.

Nasum punches me in the face, and I start to lose control of my body. But I wake myself up, not from the first punch. He tries to hold my neck but I manage to let escape I hold his waist and knock him to the ground, I don't know how to fight, but Fidus does, I guess he is used to things like that happening in his district all the time. Nasum gets up, his left arm is bleeding, that can't be good. His eyes turning to fire, he is trying to control me he holds me with all of the power he got my ribs are hurting me; I kick his knees as hard as I can and he let go. Although I am trying my beast to hurt him, he is still so much stronger than me. Now I realize that weakness will never be an option again. I want this to end. I am still not ready to fight him; all I am doing is pushing him away now.

"All of you stop" A rough voice shouts. "Stop or I will shoot all of you"

The soldiers of the city are surrounding us. Aiming their guns at each one of us, their leader talks to Nasum separately, and then Nasum takes his friends and walk away. They let him go! Why did they? He attacked us? He wanted us to get hurt!

"These people were going to hurt us! Why did you let them go?" I ask sharply

Fragor is like an ice cube! He looks at me like I am going to be executed right now.

"what's your name?" The leader asks me.

"Aliter, from partis 1"

"partis 1… and what exactly are you doing here?" he asks.

"Visiting my friend" I say. But I can see that his eyes are cutting me.

"Listen Aliter" he says "I will make it clear to you and your friend, if I ever see you in this district again, I am going to shoot you"

He wants to terrify me, but there is no need I've been terrified from the moment I entered the gate of this district. I am not going to argue with him, I just want to go home.

I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY NOVEL SO FAR! If you like it please vote and comment ^^ and share it with the world. Thank you with love :)