CH.9.

You made it to ch.9... from this chapter to the end of the story I want all of you to read carefully, and to feel the emotions that I inserted in my writing. listening to some music can help you with that while reading... so have a nice day with love to you all from me. 

I look at them as they walk, watching their steps, watching their mother's eyes as she pass the street. Watching her hands holding them, nothing is more merciful than a mother, caring about her daughters.

I get ready to take Calor and go back to our district. But my eyes are frozen on Fera, her mother, and Stella. Three men are following them, laughing, shouting; screaming a monkey's shout. My feet stuck to the ground, my voice is shocking inside my throat, and my anger is killing my heart. My fear is destroying my soul.

"Look at these bitches" one of them says, elbowing his friends.

"You ladies have to join us don't you think" another one says.

Fera turns around, I know what she is going to do, but her mother's fist is so hard on her arm to let go. She pushes her and walks away. I thought that these monkeys will stop their animalism here, but they don't. One of them takes Stella's hand and tries to push her away from her mother. Another one puts his hand around her mother's mouth. Fera runs to her sister, she holds the man's hand and slap him on the face. But then, the third one slaps her in the face. I can see no more, I can still hear Calor's crying. For one time, I have to break free. For one time I have to be strong, for one time I have to be me.

"Calor, stay here" I say in low voice. I run, so fast that in a point I think I am flying. when I reach fera, my fists are already ready, and find their way to a monkey's face. My knee is in another one's stomach. My head hits the last monkey's skull. I take fera's hand and guide her to her mother, Fera gives her hand to her sister to get her up. "Fera you have to go now" I say "please".

"Mom, take Stella and go home" she says

"Be careful my child" her mother says and smile. The two of them run away, until they disappear in the dark. I hear gun shots; I push Fera to the ground. We stay on the ground for a minute, and then stand up, surrounded by 5 rifles, and 5 masks.

"Two kids, beating an old man, that's not good, is it?" a voice says. I know that voice, Calor's father. "Kids like you should know what they are doing, you caused harm to one of our members in partis 4" he says. "Someone has to pay for this" he looks at us and continues. "Should we take one of you, or should we take both of you?"

"You are not going to take any one of them" Calor shouts at him while she wipes away her tears " they were just defending themselves from these animals, whom you call one of you, he is the one who should be charged and convicted for his ugly crime, he hurt a little girl and her mother. You have a girl to. Do you remember?"

Although she wiped her tears with her sleeves, tears don't stop flowing from her eyes as she talks. A heart like Calor's is a glowing pearl...

Her father looks at her and then at us. "Take her and leave him".

"No" Calor screams "Don't do that".  

"Aliter, take care of my family...Save us" Fera whispers her words to my ears "Good bye".

Two men Drags her to the truck. Another one Holds me to the ground, Fera is gone, I don't know if I am going to see her again or not. But I know that I am not afraid anymore. Her family is my responsibility now. And so is her freedom. 

So what do you guys think? vote, comment, and say how you feel.