CH.19.

You are at ch.19 now, almost the end of Nyctophilia part.I. I hope you enjoy this chapter... grap a cup of coffee and listen to some warm music and open up your heart to the words you read

STAY STRONG. 

love you al.

Aliter's POV: 

At 10 o'clock pm, I wait in my room for Domum's call.

“Aliter, are you there?” her voice interrupts my silence.

“I am here” I say coldly.

“Okay, now focus” she continues “there is someone who wants to talk to you; he will explain in details what you should do” she says.

“Okay, I am ready”

“what's up Aliter, I bet you will know who is talking to you now” I hear a familiar voice, I mean, the voice is from Pulvis… wait a minute, that is Avem.

“Avem?” I ask “I know it's you”

“yes boy, it's your Pulvisian Avem” he continues “listen to me Aliter, I've chosen you, or fate has chosen you, not me, I didn't even know that this screen will survive and reach you” he stops talking for seconds and then continues “it looks like all the ways lead to you, and all the arrows are pointed at you, and some souls shall be rescued by you”

I am not sure if that goes with me, I mean, I am not that brave or strong, but we will see. “I already know that my main goal is to change the people and teach them about freedom, I should tell the people about the story of Ressenda, maybe then they will seek change and freedom.” I pause for a while and then continue “but how am I going to start doing it, is there specific steps I should follow? or should I go through the streets and choose people randomly and talk to them about freedom and that they should change? I don't think so!” I smile.

“Neither do I” he says “listen to me carefully, and focus!” he says with a high tune in the word “focus” he continues.

“Our mission is divided into 4 stages” he pauses and then continues “the first stage is gathering one person you trust from each of the seven districts, there, you form a team of 7 people at first” he takes a breath and continues “Remember you should gather whom you trust, and only whom you trust, so you won't face any betrayal, you understand son?”

“I do” I say.

“okay, the second stage is gathering more people to your side, by talking to them about change and freedom, you will face a lot of disappointments many people won't hear you, and many people will ignore you, but between these misguided souls there are some silent souls; some beautiful souls that seeks beauty, and freedom is beauty” he continues “You have to be patient and gather as many people as you can, so when the battle begins there will be many people beside you, fighting for you, and dying for themselves” he takes a breath and says “are you following me son?”

“Yes I do” I say, because I actually do, I believe in every single word he said, deep inside, I know this is the truth, it just needed to be revealed to me.

“The third stage is not as hard as the second stage; the second stage is the hardest between the four stages. In the third stage we will send you weapons and supplements in order to help you in the fourth stage, and if it was needed we will send you enforcements; human enforcements I mean”

“Wait a minute, I won't put the people I love and care about in danger, they didn't even get trained, they don't know how to carry a gun, I mean, they didn't even saw one before” I say angrily.

“You told us you have a friend who was captured and put in prison, what was her name…Fera, right?” he asks.

“yes, right” I answer.

“You want to save Fera, don't you?” he asks.

I don't answer him, I stay quiet for a moment and think, I do want to save Fera, I mean I will die to save her. “Yes, I do” I say.

“Then you have to trust me son, believe in yourself, and believe in us”

“I trust you, I really do, but I won't be able to take more loss than I already have lost” I say with my voice cracking, cause I see Calor's smile in front of me.

“Aliter” I hear Domum's voice, and then my heart starts to calm down.

“Domum” I say with a smile of relief. I really love her warm voice when she calls my name...

I am attached to a soul that I've never seen but trust.