Chapter 4: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

(A/n) I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've had a little bit of a mess going on in my life as of late, so.. sorry 'bout that! But I'm here now, so yeah. Enjoy. ALSO DISCLAIMER, SPOILERS FOR IT chapter 1&2! So, if you haven't seen those movies I suggest you skip the kiss, marry, kill part.

*(Y/n) pov*

"I'm (y/n), and I'm here to see Freddy. It's really nice to meet you." I smile back at Rosa. I could tell Darla was getting impatient so I followed her up the stairs to what I believe was Freddy's room. She goes back downstairs to make dinner I guess.. she's mentioned it on the way up. I knock on his door. Almost immediately the door springs open and Freddy's head peaks out. "Eager much?" I joke. I could sense he didn't think it was a joke since his shoulders slouched a little. I giggle a little so he gets a hint and he opens the door for me. "Come on into my humble abode!" But his room isn't humble A T  A L L. Everywhere you look, there's superhero memorabilia. "Oh...my...god." I say quietly as I look around the room. It's everywhere! My eyes fall on a cool batarang looking thing. "Woah.. what's this?" I ask as I walk straight to it. "Careful! It's pretty sharp." He says "I bet I could kill you in your sleep with this thing.." I mumble. His eyes light up as if I said something like I'm buying you a pet instead of a literal death threat.

*Freddy's  pov* 

Did she just say what I think she said?.. it's like we're on the same wavelength! Crazy cool. If she really likes this, then I wonder how she'd react to.. I walk over to a drawer, open it, and pull out a baggie with a paper and bullet in it. "The holy grail." She looks away from the batarang and straight at me. "What's that?" She asks. Her curiosity is honestly precious. "A bullet shot at Superman himself. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and everything!" I say enthusiastically. She looks at the bullet and almost falls forward while walking over to me. "Really?! How much was this thing?" I put the bullet back and close the drawer. "About 500 to 600 dollars." I say nonchalantly. Her eyes widen and her mouth goes agape. "I- 500 to 600 dollars!? You've got that 'fuck you' money.." what she said kinda makes me think.. but we've got to focus on helping her study. "Uh.. ok, let me get this straight. You have a whole drawer for a single bullet?" She giggles a little. I guess it doesn't make sense to have a whole-ass drawer for a single bullet but and if a robber were to break in, he'd find the bullet almost immediately.. "yeah, I do. I don't have room for most of my socks anymore." She laughs. I guess she thinks its a joke? Maybe it would be better if she thought it was a joke so I laugh a little too. "I mean, most of my sock end up under my bed anyways" What. The. Fuck. WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?! FUUUUUUCK. Jesus I fucked up..

*third person pov*

The room went silent as the two kids stood awkwardly. (Y/n) nervously chuckled and Freddy stood there like a freaking idiot. "It would be a shame if the night went by and I didn't help you with your homework at all." Freddy spoke to break the silence. (Y/n) nodded and sat on the bed while Freddy made his way to his desk. 30- maybe 40 minutes passed where they talked and laughed and only a fraction of the time was spent actually studying. "So, kiss, marry, kill.. uh.. Richie, Eddie, or Stan." Freddy asks. He was talking about the movie IT, the 2017 version. "Hm.. ok, that's hard but ok. Kiss Richie cuz they don't call him trashmouth for no reason! Marry Eddie and kill Stan. I mean, he ends up dying anyway so.. and Eddie reminds me of you. At least physically." (Y/n) says as she smiles at the fluffy haired dork sitting in front of her. He gets up and sits next to her on the bed while bringing the workbooks with him. "So, this parabola.. the vertex starts at (0,4) on the Y axis.. get it?" He asks as he demonstrates the work to (y/n). "Yeah, I think I get it!" She says while scotching a little bit closer to Freddy. They lock eyes and stare at each other for a few seconds.

*(Y/n)'s pov*

I can't take it anymore! I wanna kiss him so bad. FuCk. Ok. Uhh. What do I do anyway? Just.. lean in? ArGh. I guess.. ok. Gotta shoot my shot! I look at his lips then back into his sweet chocolate colored eyes. Then I lean in to kiss him. My eyes close and my body moves on it's own.. "what the hell are you doing!?" He shouts  as he pulls back. Oh I fucked up.

*Freddy's pov*

First, I'm talking about parabolas then (y/n) leans in for a kiss? I pull back and she looks upset. I don't think she's upset at me, but at herself as a result of me. "I-I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking.. I'm just- I'm sorry!" She apologizes profusely and starts packing up her books. Shit is she leaving? "Were you about to kiss me?.." I ask. She slumps and looks down at the books on her lap. "Yeah.." she mumbles. Wait. Did I really just reject a kiss from (y/n)!? No. I'm not letting it go down like this. I move her chin up and look into her eyes for a moment. Without hesitation, I slam my lips onto hers. I wasn't ready for this, cuz my lips were a little chapped so I hope she doesn't mind. How the fuck am I having my first kiss and still worrying?! I heard a noise at the door but fuck it. But back to the good stuff. She kisses me back and I could taste her chapstick. It was a little minty. I maybe wanna taste more.. I lightly lick her lip and she invites me in. Our kiss was unlike the ones on TV. It was hot and it had real emotion. I bet if someone was narrating they probably would have said it was awkward and really a mature but up for the sake of your and most importantly my imagination I'd like to think my kiss with (Y/n) was perfect. She breaks the kiss and smiles. "I should probably get home.." she says. "Right.. I'll see you tomorrow, (y/n)." I say back to her. She packs up her books and goes downstairs. I then hear a knock at the door. "(Y/n) did you forget something?" I ask then get up to open the door. It's Mary? "Oh, hey, Mary. What's up?" I say coolly. "Congrats, Freddy!" She says as she gives me a quick hug. "What?" I ask. I wonder what she's talking about. "I kinda accidentally walked in on whatever you two were doing and so, I just wanted to say congratulations on your first kiss!" She says perkily. "That was barely my first kiss." I lie. I know she's known me forever, so she can probably tell but I don't really wanna seem like a dork. "That girl in kindergarten doesn't count," she says as she walks out and closer the door. Damn. She really did me like that.