Chapter 2: The ass-kicking of the century

*3rd person pov*

The frail boy is thrown to the ground by the two bullies. A thud is heard in the middle of the hallway, with the addition of the noises of a puffy winter jacket being kicked. A crowd quickly formed around the scene and nobody did anything to stop it. A girl with (h/c) hair and combat boots marches through the crowd. There's no way she'd miss a fight. (Y/n) has always loved them though if ten times she'd catch herself at the wrong place at the wrong time and somehow wind up joining the fight. That's probably how she landed so many detentions. If she gets two more, she'd get suspended. Good thing she has one to spare! Cuz when she saw Freddy writhing of the floor,  she sprung into action. She pushed "the orangutan" to the floor and gave the other one swift kick to the balls. Soon the fight was broken up by some teachers. Wow, two detentions in one day. A great start to the season of giving.

*Freddys pov*

 usually while getting kicked I just close my eyes and wait for it to end and usually after getting the shit beat out of me I grab my cane and rush to class like nothing happened. The teachers act like nothing happens so why does it even matter? So I'm sitting there (BBQ sauce on my titties) getting my ass kicked and it just.. stops. I open my eyes and see this.. chaos. The Beyers were getting restrained but that's not all. So was (Y/n).. Did she have anything to do with this? I don't have time to think about this! I have to get to class before I get yelled at for getting beat up. Pretty fair, huh? Oh sh*t.. I won't be able to see (Y/n) next class. Maybe she'll get there half way through the class. Either way I have the block after that with her so I'm sure I'll see her again today.

*(Y/n) pov*

I get pulled away from the fight by security guard Moron. He drags me all the way to the principal's office and tells me to wait there and that he'd be there in a minute. God, fuck this. I help someone and I get pushed? F u n. The principal walks in and he gives me 'constructive criticism' about my 'Inappropriate behavior'. I get that hitting people is wrong, but when you're defending the innocent it shouldn't matter. Whatever.. he ends his 'stern talking to' with a call to my mom and sends me on my way. I walk into class late with a pass and the teacher gives me a glare. He probably saw that i came from the principal's office..

"Take a seat, Ms. (L/n)." 

He says with a stern look. I roll my eyes and head to my seat which so happens to be in front of a certain someone. He kicks my chair a little. I don't usually have time to mind or acknowledge the kicking, but at some point it really started to bother me. I write done a little something and pass it behind me by pretending to yawn and dropping the note on his desk. 'What is so important that you need to break my spine to get my attention?!' It says. He quickly just something down and puts the note in my hoodie. His reply was 'what happened after lunch? Did you try to stop the Breyers? Why were you taken away by the security guard? What happened out there???' I sigh and crumple up the note. I hear a small growl come from behind me as he kicks my chair one more time before leaving me alone till the end of class. Luckily, our teacher isn't one of those 'the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do' kinda bitches so we have maybe 8 minutes to pack up before leaving. Freddy taps on my shoulder while I put away my things. "Hey, (Y/n)?" I turn around annoyed. "What?!" I snap at the boy. WhYyyyyYYyY did I do that!? I just- aH! It's worse than kicking a puppy.. the sad look on his face will hAunt mE.

 "Sorry.. I didn't mean to be rude or anything" I say to him, hoping to get at least a sliver of a smile from him.

"Please tell me what happened?" He begs. "Pleeeeaaase?" Ugh.. how could I resist his sweet little face?.. I can't. I have to tell 'em.

"When I saw them hurting you, I don't know I just kinda jumped into action?" I flash him a shy smile. "You're one of my friends, and I don't want you to get hurt. I don't exactly have many friends here, so it was really cool meeting you earlier and I didn't want anything to jeopardize it"

Freddy looked astonished, almost like he'd just seen Batman dancing to BTS at a 7/11. 

*Freddy's pov*

Friends?... (Y/n) and I are friends?

FUCK YEAAAHH!! (Y/N) AND I ARE FRIIIEEEEENNNDS!!!! This is ThE bEsT DaY of my l i f e. I have a real friend, who's willing to try to beat someone up for me.. those ate the friends I always need to keep around. The friends who you have to love like family. Well, maybe not exactly family.. that's too Alabama for my taste ;)

(A/n) they had us in the first half, ngl. By the way, the chapter after the next will have the nasty stuff I know you want cuz everyone's fucking horny during this damn quarantine.