Chapter 16: an anticlimactic end

(A/n): guys it's literally been 3 years since I started this. Im so sorry but I completely forgot about this and I'm gonna have to cut the story short, writing was never my passion and I published this just for fun, I never expected 16.7K readers and I'm so sorry to everyone I'm disappointing. Im gonna fix that damn cliffhanger I left the story on and try my best to have a somewhat satisfying ending.

*(Y/N)'s pov*

"Cheating on you with Billy? Are you crazy?" Freddy's face scowled, he didn't believe me for a second but I have no idea what would ever convince him that I fucked Billy. "You're both liars, I found the underwear." Oh.. I see. "let me explain that, Billy's a perv. He jerked off with my underwear and when I caught him, i guess he hid it. We both agreed to never talk about it since we were kind of even and I knew to a degree you finding out would fuck up your friendship with him. We haven't had a single problem since, and I NEVER fucked him." Freddy's face looked puzzled. That story was so weird, something a middle schooler with no life would come up with, but no one could come up with a lie that elaborate on the spot. "So.. you didn't cheat, Billy's just a creep. Got it." 

(A/N): again I'm so so sorry, at least the cheating thing got cleared up. I'm so embarrassed w my  middle school self, I can't believe I wrote any of this. Needless to say, I will not be writing again any time soon💀💀