{9} My girls, deciding costumes, and um tackling?

All the girls and I were in Chelle and my dorm. That meant- Chelle, Holland, Kirsten, Eleanor, Kathryn, and I. I actaully want a break from boys. So far Eleanors been talking dreamily about Lou and Chelle on a rant about when Brody will hang with her next. Kirsten and I were making up some handshake.

"I wanna look cute." Holland mumbled to herself while rubbing her chin. We all turned towards her confused. Chelle burst out laughing. "Sorry talking to myself." Holland yelled. Kathryn asked, "About how you wanna look cute?" "For the Halloween party!!" Holland exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air. Sometimes she just doesn't make sense...

"Oi! Hollys right..Halloween party. Circle around babes." Chelle said in a serious tone. We all laid down on our stomachs and talked in a circle. They all turned towards me. I bit my lip laughing and said in an innocent voice, "What'd I do?" "This is serious shit." Chelle said. I couldn't help but to laugh more. How much more confused can I be?

"I'll tell you Gracie. Basically everyone looks forward to the school's Halloween party. It's so fun and everyones there." Kathryn told me. I nodded and Kirsten added, "That means the boys- obviously." "So thats why I wanna look cute." Holland giggled. I grinned at her, shaking my head.

"There will be snogging." Chelle mumbled with a smirk. Eleanor continued, "Costumes..." "Music..." Chelle said. They went on for a while about everything. "I think she gets it." Kirsten said jokingly. I replied, "Yeah...I do."

"So anyone have ideas for costumes?" Kathryn brought back up. "Well Louis and I decided to have matching costumes. We arn't sure what yet...." Eleanor said blushing. Everyone aw'ed really loudly. "So frickin' glad Michaels gone. No offense El." Holland blurted, wiping the fake sweat off her face. Eleanor pursed her lips and mumbled, "No trust me, I do too." Michael seriously was a creep.

Kirsten clapped her hands getting our attention again. "Do you think I should be....batman?" Holland asked quietly. Chelle fake gaged. "Do you wanna look like a guy...." She asked with wide eyes. Holland said quickly, "No. How about wonder woman..." "Thats more like it." Chelle winked. I giggled, I love these girls.

Everyone decided on our outfits besides me. We saved a note on Kirstens Iphone-

Eleanor- something with Louis ;)

Holland- Wonder woman

Kathryn- Dorothy from Wizard of Oz

Rochelle- Cat

Kirsten- Bumble Bee

"Well...what about you Grace?" Eleanor asked me. I shrugged, "No clue." We all looked at eachother seeing if we had ideas. "Well I was a cop one year and everyone liked it." Chelle said raising an eyebrow. I thought about it. It didn't seen that bad. "That could work." I smiled. "Yeah! And then you have a little hat, boots, sunglasses, and all." Holland chirped happily, obviously more excided than everyone else. I high fived Chelle, "Good idea!"

"So you going to snog Harry?" Chelle asked like it was totally normal. Everyone else seemed to think the same too. I felt my face get red. "Ummm what?" I chuckled. "Come on, you two are always together at parties." Kirsten told me. "Niall asked her on a date!!!" Kathyrn blurted looking at me. Its probably best they knew. They all cheered and started tackling me. I thought only guys did that?

"Ow!" I groaned, "Elbow in the boob!" We all started laughing loudly. "Why didn't you tell us! Awww- he so likes you." Eleanor said blinking her eyelashes. I readjusted myself- after our random hyper moment. "It just happened today." I shrugged. Chelle and Holland started making kissy noises at me. "Kiss Niall then!" Kathyrn exclaimed. "Ew no!" I yelled, even though I obviously would not mind kissing him. "Then snog Harry!" Chelle pouted. Whats up with her wanting Harry and I to kiss.

"Why?" I asked her. Chelle squinted her eyes at me, "I don't know...you two grinded! Plus Harrys an amazing snogger." "What! how do you know that? Have you kissed everyone in the school?" I giggled. Everyone but Chelle looked at me and nodded their heads. "Not everyone!" Chelle pouted, exaggerating her british accent. "Falso. Everyone." Holland joked. We all laughed some more.

"Well enough about me kissing people. Whats up with you and Brody!" I backfired to Chelle. We all started bickering jokingly to eachother. And that's how we spent our Friday night.

(A/N , Okay I'm so excited for Niall and Gracies date :D ---->

Like always- do these first to get the dedication! 1. Vote. 2. Comment- If you could tell Grace anything you wanted, at this moment- what would you tell her?

-L e e T o m m o <3