{4} Attack of the Harry, Niall's sweatshirt, and party time

"NIALL ASKED YOU!" Chelle shouted in our dorm. I jumped up and down excitedly, "YES!" Chelle grinned and replied, "I'M GETTING YOU READY. NOW! THE GAME IS AT 8." I laughed, It was only after dinner...but ok. "It's usually pretty cold, since its almost October. So I'll pick you out something warm." Chelle told me.

Chelle forced me to go change into her outfit she picked out. It was black leggings, uggs, and a jersey. I shrugged and put it on. I would never wear this back home, but it looks cute. "Dude that looks perfect. Basically this is the type of thing everyone wears to the games." Chelle said with a grin. I pressed my lips together and asked, "You sure?" "Yes! Now sit down so I can do the rest."

Now Eleanor and Kirsten were in here too. It worked out though because Chelle was amazing at makeup, Eleanor was best at hair, and Kirsten loved accessories. I just had to sit patiently and hope I didn't look stupid. I literally can't get over the fact I was asked! By Niall....I don't know if I like him or not. I still really want Zayn, and Eleanor and Ella said they would talk to him.

As they were working on me, Kirsten asked, "Do you like these?" She held up a long neckalce with an owl on the end and a cute white-knit hat with a ball on top. I nodded happily. "Don't move!" Eleanor and Chelle both screamed causing me to laugh.

Finally they all finished. I looked in the miror and smiled. I never look like this. Even though I wasn't that dressed up, I looked cute. My hair was nicely brushed, really long, and had slight beach waves. Chelle did my eye makeup dark but everything else pretty normal. Eleanor wrapped her arms around my waist and squealed, "You look so cuddly!" We all burst out laughing. "Thanks guys, I love it all!" I exclaimed. "Nialls going to like you...." Kirsten whispered and giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelle, Eleanor, Kirsten, and I walked to the game together. Chelle had a more party outfit on, Eleanor had skinny jeans and a cute sweater, and Kirsten had jersey with leggings too. Since it was 8, it was starting to get dark. "Want to come wish Harry and Lou good luck?" Chelle asked me. I nodded and it was all perfect timing because Michael dragged Eleanor away and Kirsten found other friends.

Chelle and I skipped towards the field like we always do. Louis came running up to us and basically jumped on Chelle. "If there's a party after, you're going with me." Louis said to Chelle. Chelle gaged, "You're ugly." My eyes widened but then when they started barking back and forth I could tell they were joking. Harry came up and pointed over and over again at me. "You dress like my type of girl ... and act like me!" Harry exclaimed in his perfect accent. Well no offense Harry but you never asked me, I thought to myself. "She has a date." Chelle yelled at him causing him to sulk.

"WELL GOOD LUCK." Chelle literally screamed. Louis and her started yelling loudly to eachother so Harry and I scooted off. He wrapped his arms around me awkwardly and didn't let go. But I must admit he smelled really good and he's just in his soccer uniform. "Umm Harry." I giggled and we stumbled around hugging. "You're so .. snuggly." He whined slowly, "If you get cold tonight, I promise, you find me and I'll warm you up." I giggled. Louis finally ripped him off of me and they ran to the field. "If there's a party after, find me!!" Harry yelled to me. A party? "Yeah sometimes this group of partiers play music in the gym and all. Its fun." Chelle told me. "That does sound like fun!" I exclaimed. "Don't. And I mean don't find Harry though." Chelle said laughing and continued, "He's a little party animal." Well I can see that.