{32} Family approved, hugs, and cupcakes

Greg handed us our bags from the trunk. It was sad to say, but I'd miss that car. The ride here was just as fun as the ride there. The multiple hours it was supposed to be, felt like barely one. Now school was in my view again.

Last year, if you asked me about school. I'd say it sucks. But now school doesn't even feel like school. I'm glad my dad moved here. Because if not, I'd be stuck with my old self. I'm such a new person here.

"Thank you Greg." I smiled slightly. He smiled back and opened his arms. "Hug?" I gave him a hug and chuckled. "But seriously, thanks for driving and all!" "No no, it's all fine. I had fun. Hope to see you soon Grace." Greg replied. I nodded and it was Niall's turn to say bye.

After Greg got back into the car he joked, "Don't break up, i love you guys." We laughed and waved bye for real this time. It was around 8 so that meant it was dark out. We had dinner on the way here, it's why we arrived so late.

Niall wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled us over by a little tree. "Niall.." I giggled. "Babe, I had a lot of fun. I think Greg approved of ya." I nodded and smiled, "I like your family." I blushed when he pulled me against his body hardly, as he leant against the tree.

"I don't want to go to school now." He sighed. "Why?" I asked. Because..I was fine being here. Niall shrugged and said, "I wanted the weekend to be longer." I pressed my forehead against his, "Thanks though. It was perfect. Didn't need to be longer or shorter." Niall grinned and kissed my lips softly. I kept my arms around his neck and played with his hair like I usually did.

I wanted to kiss him back more but I could hear a lot of people outside. I feel like this wasn't the best spot. "Oh my shit! THE SNOGGING NOISES ARE COMING FROM GRACE!" A familiar voice yelled. Another voice burst out laughing. "Mmmm what are these?" The person said. I pulled away from Niall and widened my eyes. Holly was there staring at us. And Louis was looking at the cupcakes.

I practically jumped off Niall and hugged Holly. She picked me up and exclaimed, "HI MY LITTLE BABY. I MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!" I burst out laughing when Louis sandwiched me in by hugging me from behind. "HI GUYS!" I yelled. "I DON'T THINK I'VE SEEN YOU IN YEARS....or that's what it feels like. And HEY NIALL!" Louis said loudly.

Niall and I showed them our cupcakes. "You mean...we get one?" Louis gasped. I giggled and nodded. "Here." They took them quickly and admired it. "It's a perfect cupcake." Holly said and highfived both of us. Niall winked at me.

"Everyone's going to freak knowing your here." Holly said excitedly. "Why?" I chuckled. "Cos' you're Gracie and you're adorable. Come on now." "One second." I said and went up to Niall. "I'm gonna go talk to my friends, if that's okay?" I told him. He nodded and said, "Same." We hugged each other tightly. He kissed the top of my head and waved.

First time not being with Niall for a while.. "COME ON!" Louis said. I giggled and caught up with them. I had to carry the cupcakes though, ugh. By what I could tell, Holly was leading us to the cafe. I saw many familiar faces I loved.

The first to see me was Harry. His eyes lit up and he stumbled out of his chair. My god..haha. "Someone's excited..." Louis whispered and cracked up. Harry noticed the awkward commotion he made and walked slowly towards me. I burst out laughing and ran to him.