{40} Strict rules, smartie, and blue eyes

Note to self--Don't stay up extremely late with Chelle.

I dragged my yawning roommate to the cafe.  We stayed up talking and laughing about things that probably arn't even that funny.  When it's late at night, things get hysterical sometimes.  We we're just in that mood.  Now Chelle is even more tired than she usually is in mornings.

"Well hi there beautiful!" Louis joked to Chelle and she whacked his chest.  If we didn't have to wear uniforms, I'm certain Chelle would wear pajamas everyday.  

Soon the whole gang was at a table eating breakfast.  This morning reminded me of the first week of school.   When Harry offered me a muffin, aw he seemed so cute then.  Now he's such a goof.  

The fact I was munching on a muffin made me laugh on the inside.  I decided to talk to him.  I feel bad ignoring him.  

"Muffin?" I asked Harry, to see if he remembered.

His eyes widened a little and he cocked his head, "Was that.. Wait?  When you first came here?"  

I nodded and scooted my chair by his.  Everyone was kind of in their own conversation.  Harry cleared his throat awkwardly.  

"I'm sorry bout.. Erm yeah, all that." He said quietly.  

"What's that, I can't hear you?" I teased him and put a hand to my ear.

"Gracie, I'm sorry.  Really." Harry said louder with a crooked smile.

"I can't ignore you forever.  So I forgive you." I looked him in the eyes.

Harry held out his arms.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to hug him.   I didn't really care and let him wrap his arms around me.  He was so warm and smelt like nice cologne.  

I giggled when I felt another person join the hug.  "WELL ARN'T YOU CUTE!" Holland's voice yelled. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole cafe was staring at us now.  Harry and I awkwardly broke apart and laughed.  

Since it was the morning, the cafe was kind of silent besides quiet talking.  I looked around and noticed Ella and Mallory smiling at me creepily.  They literally need to mind their own buisness.  I'm just glad Ella hasn't been picking on me lately.  Maybe she doesn't care about Harry anymore.  I'm pretty sure he's the only reason she hates me. I'm not even dating him!

Soon, our first lessons were going to start.  That meant English class for me.  A lot of my friends are in this class actually!  I wish it wasn't in the morning though.  It doesn't matter than since we're all tired.

Kirsten and I walked together.  It's both of our favorite classes.  I like to write I guess!  So we usually sit together.  A lot of people were already in class once I got there.  We had to sit near the front.  

I turned around to see Louis, Kathryn, Harry, Zayn, and Ella.  How did we seriously all get in this class together?  I wish Chelle was!  Oh, and I forgot.  The good thing about this class is the teacher is extremely nice!  Mrs. Becker.