{49} Zayns fault, crazy kids, and done

I was just ready to go to math class when Zayn steps in front of the door. I haven't seen him in a couple days and I'm truthfully not that disappointed.

"Can you move?" I quietly ask.

"C'mon babes." He smirks and guides me the other way.

"What?"

"You're skipping class. With me." Zayn orders.

I try to tug my arm from his grip, but he just holds harder. I sigh and give up. Great, he's making me skip class now? What are we even going to do? If he tries to kiss me, I will pull away.

We go to the locker hallway in silence. I hear the bell ring and know that I'm officially missing class. Thanks Zayn. Harry and Ella catch my eye, pissing me off more. Are they always gonna be together!? I'm about to ask Zayn if we can go somewhere else, but they come up to us.

Zayn and I stare at them as they stand in front of is.

"You're not saying anything." Ella shrugs, "oh well!"

She grabs Harry's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. My jaw drops. My eyes follow Harry's hands as they move to her waist. Zayn gives me a "wtf" look. WHO KISSES SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PERSON FOR NO REASON?

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yell at Ella.

She pulls away slowly and makes sure to smile at Harry. I frown at Harry smiling back at her. His dark pink lips can't be Ella's. I want them to be mine just so she can't have them. The girl who made me cry multiple times doesn't deserve Harry overall.

"Have a problem?" Harry finally speaks up, surprising me.

"Wow....okay...um..yeah you.." I talk gibberish and wave my hands in front of me, "you know what. Zayn and I will be off."

"No you won't young lady." A older voice orders from behind me.

I whip my head around and don't know who the hell to expect. Thank God I didn't yell because its the principle. Is he busting harry? Did he see Harry and Ella kiss...awkward!

"Zayn Malik and Grace Ross.." Mr. Jones shakes his head and hands up a slip.

Detention: Skipping class for unexcused reasons.

"Detention on Wednesday, don't do it again. Ms. Brewer saw you two walk away." Mr. Jones continues.

My face is bright red. Everyone in the hall is staring at me. Well I guess Zayn too but I've never had a detention in my life! Were we that stupid?...the teacher saw us! You know what! This is Zayns fault!

"Stop staring like that!" I bark at Harry once the principle leaves.