{53} Lovers, a cheeky mood, and random shit

"What do I do?  What should I say?!" Brett worried. 

"C'mon..." I huffed and pulled him along.  

He tried to pull his wrist away but it didn't work.  Go me!  We walked into the cafe and I saw my target.  Chelle.  She was bored on her phone while Kathryn did homework.  Perfecto.  Brett and Chelle are going to talk no matter what.  I am determined to get them together.  

"Hey there Chelley!" I tapped on her shoulder.

Brett awkwardly stood a little behind me.  I rolled my eyes when Chelle ignored me.  She always does this.  If you didn't know her you'd probably be offended.  

"ROCHELLE ADKINS!" 

"Whhhaaat?" She turns her chair around.  

Her eyes widen as she looks next to me.  I watch as she checks Brett out.  He's doing the same.  Okay cool, I'll just stand here.  

"Looks like you're getting along." I joke.  

"Oh." Chelle blushes, "Wadup."  

"I'm Brett." He introduces.  

"Well pull up a chair Brett, it'd be nice to have some company..." Chelle trails off and nods toward Kathryn studying.  

He instantly laughs and does as she says.  Lovers.  They don't even try to talk to me or keep me in the conversation after that.  That is definitely a good thing, they're getting along.  Since when am I the one setting people up?  It's not even worth trying to get Kathryn to stop studying.  So I took off.  

I suddenly got high fived by Holland in the hallway.  She's all huggy on Cade next to her.  

"Hey there Americano!" She yells, getting some looks.  

"Well hi." I laugh, "What's happening tonight?"

"Hm not sure...what are you doing Cade?" She turns to him.  

"You." Cade smirks.  

"EW OKIE...back to you Gracie."

Holland turns to me now, not even affected by his comment.  Oh my gosh, I would so red.  Cade has this little perverted face he's wearing.  Surprised Harry and him arn't friends.  Anyways, it does happen to be Friday.  And that does happen to mean I am having fun with my friends tonight.  Yeah?  Yeah.  

"Tonight.  My dorm.  Bring your boyfriends if ya want." Eleanor came up to us.

"Well that answers my question..." I comment.  

"WHO THE HELL?" Holland blurts.