God I Missed You.. 22; (Beth)

I was finally going home. It had been probably the longest week of my life, but after tons of photoshoots and videos, I was going home. Home to LA, home to Derek. We had texted and called each other multiple times but to see each other in person was going to be incredible. I smiled in my seat and pulled out my headphones. It was only supposed to be a 2 hour flight and Derek was going to be picking me up at the airport. Breaking me out of my thoughts, a small girl around the age of 10 tapped on my shoulder from behind me. I smiled and turned around.
"Hi." She said calmly.
"Hello."
"Wanna play a game with me? I'm flying home to my mom and I'm all alone."
I looked over at the empty seat beside me.
"Come take a seat with me. No one sits here."
She smiled and stood up, only to sit beside me.
"What's your name?"
"Ella."
"That's pretty. My name is Bethany."
"I know. My mom watches Dancing With The Stars sometimes and I saw you with Derek."
"Really? Did you think we did good?"
"I think you guys should have won." She smiled a toothy grin.
"Well thank you sweetie." I smiled.
"What game do you wanna play?"
"I spy? Or tic tac toe maybe?"
"Hm, let's play I spy."

After about an hour of I spy, Ella had fallen asleep. The flight was almost over and I didn't want to wake her up. But when the pilot announced we would be landing, I had to.
"Ella, we're gonna be landing soon."
She opened her eyes and smiled before sitting up.
"Thank you for playing with me."
"Of course sweetie. Stay with me as we get off the plane okay?"
"Okay."
The plane finally touched down after about 5 minutes and we pulled into our gate. Ella stood up beside me and we allowed most of the crowd before we grabbed our carry ons and headed out. She held onto my hand as we traveled down the corridor and eventually was greeted by a large group of people.
"Ella!!"
I looked around with Ella to see a tall brunette waving her arms.
"Momma!!"
I ran with Ella to her mom and smiled, setting down her carry on.
"Thank you for helping my daughter."
"Anytime, we had fun."
I smiled at Ella and she hugged me.
"Bye Bethany."
"Bye sweetie."
I let go and smiled again before walking away, looking around for Derek. I didn't spot him so I continued down to baggage claim where he was standing with my bag. I smiled widely before breaking into a run. I jumped into his arms and he laughed, holding me tight.
"Hey you."
"Hi."
I giggled and pressed my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"C'mon, let's get home."
I nodded and grabbed my stuff before walking out of the airport with him. He opened the door to our car and let me climb in before him. He handed my luggage to our driver and then climbed in beside me. I smiled and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers.
"I missed you so much."
"I know baby, I missed you too."
He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I giggled and placed my feet over his lap.
"So tonight Julianne and Mark are both gonna be gone, and I figured we could have a movie night before we have to go back to work tomorrow."
"That sounds perfect."
He smiled again. "God I missed you."
"I missed you too..."
He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine once more, before connecting his hands with my neck and pulling me forward. I was soon facing him on his lap and he kissed me harder. A tingling sensation was left on my lips as he moved up and down my neck.
"Derek..." I moaned, running my hands up and down his chest. I moved to the first button on his shirt and undid it, moving down to the second.
"Beth, babe. Not here."
I huffed, the sexual frustration getting to me.
"You can't leave me like this."
"Trust me baby, just wait 10 more minutes."
I shifted forward and he bit down on his bottom lip.
"Don't... Do that again."
I smirked and looked down before looking back up.
"Trust me baby, just wait 10 more minutes." I said, repeating his words. With that, I shifted forward again. Before I knew it, I was staring up into his eyes from underneath him.
"Bethany." He said, his eyes full of lust, "Don't."
I breathe out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in before nodding. He lowered down to my lips before staying centimeters away from them.
"We'll be home soon." He whispered and pressed a hard sloppy kiss against my lips before pulling us both up. I sat on the other side of the car away from him. The sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Soon we felt the car stop and Derek was quick to hop out before opening my door. We rushed inside due to the rain and threw my bags down before laughing and sitting down on the couch.
"I swear I have never seen so much rain in Cali before." He laughed, turning around to see Mark walking out of his bedroom.
"Hi guys, bye guys."
"Where ya going?" I asked, receiving a head turn from Mark.
"I'm going on a date.... With Witney."
I smiled wide and nodded.
"Go get em tiger."
He laughed and walked out of the house, leaving Derek and I to ourselves. I barely looked at him for a split second before his lips were on mine.
-----
Well, I think you all know what I'm planning for the next chapter. I will keep it pg-13 so it doesn't get too awkward. Hope you all enjoyed! Feedback is appreciated 😊😊