Friends (Beth)

Hi guys! Welp, this is my first ever story so I really hope you enjoy!

-----

"I can't believe you kissed my girl, Mark!" Derek joked after cameras stopped rolling.

"You're girl? She is bae, okay?"

Derek got close to Mark and I just giggled, putting my hands between them, "Alright, alright, no need to fight over me." Derek stared at me and then put his arms around my waist.

"What time is it?"

Derek looked at his phone and then back at me, "5:30."

"Crap, we gotta go. I still have to pack and stuff for Austrailia."

Letting go of him, I started running towards my dressing room. Derek entered soon after and leaned up against the door.

"You sure your parents are cool with me chilling at your place?"

"Derek, I'm not a baby. Plus, you're only my dance partner and they know we have an early flight."

"Alright. C'mon babe, we gotta go."

I grabbed the remainder of my things and then followed him out the door to his Range Rover. We hopped in and then he made his way onto the 401 in direction of my house. I looked out the window and sighed. Derek's hand rested comfortably on my knee.

"You okay, B?"

"Yeah, fine."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm upset with my scores tonight."

"Babe, you did great! 8's are good."

"Yeah, but I could have done better."

"Stop, you did fine. Just blame it on Mark."

I giggled and then touched his hand with mine, "You seemed a bit jealous when he kissed me."

"What? Me? Never. Plus, we're friends B. It was all showbiz." Friends.

"Yeah, I know."

We pulled up in front of my house and Derek grabbed his things, bringing them inside.

"Beth, is that you?" My dad said, walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah dad, it's me."

"How was the show? Hey Derek."

"It was good." I said walking upstairs.

"Hey Mr. Mota." He said, following me.

I entered my room and sat down on the bed.

"Now what's wrong?" Derek said, sitting beside me.

"Nothing, can you grab my suitcase? It's in my closet."

"Sure."

About a minute later, he set the suitcase down next to me.

"Want me to help?"

"Nah, I'm good."

I stood up and walked to my closet, grabbing comfy clothes as well as dressy clothes.

~~~~

A couple hours later, Derek and I were laying on my bed watching The Fault In Our Stars. Well, mostly I was. Derek was on his phone. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Watcha looking at?"

"Twitter."

"Oh, I see."

"Look."

He showed me his phone and I smiled when I saw the #MOTOUGH tweet.

"Awe. We have the best fans."

"B, what does 'ship' mean?"

I sat up, "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"It means that like fans want two celebrities to date I guess."

"Hm, well this tweet says they ship us."

"That's funny." Well, I wish we were dating.

I checked the time and sighed.

"We should probably get to bed."

"Alright."

He stood up and walked to the couch in my room, laying down on it and curling into the blankets.

"Night B."

"Night Derek."

If only you knew....

~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed :) Feedback is greatly appreciated!! Don't worry, Motough is coming soon ;)