Oh Baby, Watch That Tongue ; 6 (Beth)

"Something's going on today? So please just focus." Derek said, "ready 1, 2. Go back and do it again."
We repeated the step again and again before Derek finally stopped.
"Beth, come on."
"I'm trying okay?"
"Do it again."
After repeating the step 4 more times until we go it right, I walked off to get my water bottle.
"You're energy sucks today." He said.
"Does it really?" I asked the producer and she just nodded, "Ugh."
Derek came to my side and rubbed it. I felt tears come to my eyes and walked away from him, leaving the studio and cameras. He followed behind me and I fell down the wall, rubbing my head.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm just annoyed."
"Why?"
"Because of you." I spat.
He put his hands up and walked back into the studio. I wiped my tears and took a sip of my water before walking back into the room.
"Let's run it." I suggested.
He nodded his head and started the music before we ran it the first time all the way through.
"Good, wanna do it again?"
I nodded. We ran it one more time and he nodded again.
"Good job."
"Thanks."
The camera people left and I sat by my phone and scrolled through Twitter.
"Beth."
"What?"
"I'm sorry, okay?"
I looked up at him and nodded.
"We need to get this right. It's crucial."
"Derek, it's a dance. It looks fine. Sorry I'm lacking energy today but I'm not a robot. I can't be up and running all the time. I'm tired and clearly I don't work as well when I'm tired."
He nodded and put his hand on my knee, "Baby listen. I am sorry. It's just I get really stressed out once we pass the 5th week. Please don't be mad at me."
I nodded and put my phone down, letting him pull me up. He pulled me into a big bear hug and pulled me off the ground. I laughed out loud and he kissed my temple. I slid off the red skirt and hung it up in the costume room.
"Let's go get some food."
"Ooo, I love the sound of that."
"Are we still going to the haunted house tonight?"
"Yes! I totally forgot about that!"
"I'm not easily scared, just so you know."
"Oh really?"
"Really."
"Hm, okay." I winked at him and hopped in the car.
"What was that wink for?" He asked, sitting down and buckling.
"Oh nothing."
"Babe, you're a bad liar."
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
I stuck my tongue out and he leaned in and kissed me, his tongue battling mine. I grabbed his neck and pulled us closer together. He unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled me over on his lap. I giggled and reconnected our lips, feeling his hands roam my back.
"Maybe.. We... Should.. Fight.. More." He said between kisses. I pulled away and just looked at him, still holding his neck with my hands. He smiled a bit.
"What?"
"I really really like you."
"Well I really really like you too."
I got off of him and sat back down in my seat.
"So where are we going for food?"
"Wherever you want to go babe."
He buckled again and I did as well. After we started driving, he held my hand with his.
"How about Wendy's?"
"Hm sounds good to me."
I smiled and he kissed my hand.
~~~~~
"Beth!!!" Sadie shouted, hugging me.
"Hi Sadie."
"Bae!!!"
Mark grabbed me and hugged me tight.
"Hey Marky Mark."
He laughed and Derek grabbed my hand.
"Who else is coming?"
"I think Janel and Val, along with Witney and Allison."
"When will they be here?"
"Hey guys!!"
Witney hugged me and Allison did afterwards, with Janel and Val in tow.
"This is gonna be so fun." Wit said.
"I know right!"
I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, "Can we scare Derek?"
She nodded with a smile and Derek grabbed my hand.
"Picture?" He asked, taking out his phone.
"Okay! Sadie, take a picture?"
She smiled and nodded.
Derek put his hands around my waist, and we both made scary faces.
"That's awesome." I said.
"Mhm." He smiled.
"Alright lovebirds, let's gooooo." Mark smirked.
"Lovebirds?!" Wit said with a smile forming after.
"We'll explain after, let's go in!"
Everyone nodded and we purchased our tickets and walked in. Derek was following behind me.
"Oh goodness." He whispered.
"What?"
"I'm scared."
"Really?!"
"No, I'm joking." He rolled his eyes.
"Well then Mr. Snobby."
"Take it back."
"Never." I stuck my tongue out at him for the second time today.
"Oh baby, watch that tongue." He whispered in my ear.
I blushed and we walked into the first house. Derek clung to me the entire time and even screamed a bit. After we got out, he let go and I smirked.
"Not scared easily huh?"
He glared at me and I saw Witney walking up behind him with a character. The monster thing tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around before screaming and running behind me. Witney and I broke out in laughs before Derek started laughing himself.
"Holy shit."
"Scared babe?"
"Oh I'm so gonna get you for that." He said, his face suddenly going blank. I tried to contain my giggles. Witney took my arm and we started walking to the next house.
"So you two huh?"
"Yeah." I beamed at her.
"Since when?"
"About a week ago."
"In Australia?! How romantic!"
"I know." We all got together as a group and walked through the next couple of houses.
~~~~~
"Yeah dad, it's just we have an early rehearsal tomorrow. Yeah, I'll be home before the show. Okay, love you too. Bye."
Derek smiled at me and turned into his driveway. Mark pulled in beside us and we all got out at the same time.
"Oooo sleepover!!!"
"Shut up Mark."
"Right." We walking into the house and Derek and I went straight upstairs. I fell onto his bed and he climbed over me, grabbing my waist and with one swift motion, I was leaning up against the pillows and he was hovering over me.
"What?"
"Oh you know what."
He just leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue grazed my lower lip, begging for entrance. I allowed and our tongues battled. His hands roamed my sides, pushing my shirt up. His kiss left my lips and found its way to my neck. Whimpering, I moved my hands up his back, pushing up his shirt. He smirked and stopped, pulling it up and over. My hands automatically found their way to his abs as he continued kissing my neck. It was light kisses, but my god did it feel good. He moved his kiss back up and reconnected our lips.
"This... Okay...?" He asked, pressing his lips back to mine. I just nodded, being so caught up in the moment. Derek grabbed the seam of my shirt as I held onto him. I felt him pull it up and I lifted my arms up, revealing my black sports bra. I automatically blushed and looked down.
"You are so beautiful, Beth."
He reconnected our lips and flipped us over, allowing me to take control. I kissed his nose and then kissed his stubble below his lips before kissing his lips again. I looked down admiring the 6 pack. He smiled and rubbed his hand up and down my arm.
"Wow..." I said, out of breath.
"I'll say." He flipped us over again, and just stared at me, "so beautiful."
I pulled our lips together again for a sweet kiss.
This boy is taking over me....
~~~~~
Well shit... That was HAWT. Haha. I can only imagine Derek having a seductive side. Wow. Okay. Haha. Feedback is greatly appreciated!!