Tell Me What You Want ; 13 (Derek)

It was Monday night and the show had started about a half hour ago. We were just about to perform so Beth was doing her nervous jumping thing.
"Babe."
She turned her head to look at me.
"Hm?"
"Relax."
"I'm fine."
"You're not. You're nervous. Look at me."
She turned her body around and faced me.
"We've got this. We had countless hours of rehearsal, we have the moves, we have the passion, we have you."
She smiled and hugged me.
"You're right."
"Always am." I joked.
She playfully smacked my shoulder and we walked down the back stairs to get ready for our Vietnamese Waltz. I rubbed her shoulders and we both smiled for the camera when it pointed at us.
"Ready babe?"
"Yeah."
Our video was close to ending and Beth and I took our places on dance floor. Once the dance started, she was where she belonged. I watched her face most of the time, and saw how enveloped in the dance she was. There was this sense of emotion, and heartbreak. Before I knew it, the dance was over and the entire ballroom was on their feet. She smiled and hugged me. I buried my head in her neck and kissed it before turning to the judges.
~~~~
After the show, Beth's legs were stretched out across my legs. We were at my house and she was on her phone.
"Beth?"
"Yeah?" She put down her phone and smiled at me.
"In the package, you said that you experienced heartbreak." She tensed up a bit, "What happened?"
She started playing with her fingers, another thing she does when she gets nervous. "Uhm, well I started dating this kid about a year ago and I was more invested in the relationship than he was. It got to a point where I was giving anything to keep him, so I had sex with him. He ended up dumping me 3 days later." She wiped her tears away and I grabbed her hands.
"Hey, it's okay."
"I know, I'm okay. But that's just why my guard is up."
"I want you to know, that I would never hurt you like that. Everything we do, I will make sure you're comfortable with. If not, tell me."
She nodded and I leaned in, feeling her lips connect with mine. She leaned in a little bit more, and the kiss then became heated. She pulled her legs back and moved forward, moving over onto my lap. I pulled away and looked at her.
"I'm fine."
I nodded and kissed her again, running my hands up and down her back. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my body. I started kissing down her jawline, and heard a soft whimper come from her lips. Smirking, I reached her shoulder where her shirt started. "This, has got to go." She giggled and nodded, letting my pull it off her. She blushed and looked down.
"Beautiful, so beautiful."
I reconnected our lips and flipped over so she was underneath me. Beth reached up and placed her lips on my neck, moving up my jawline and then to my lips. Groaning, I kissed her harder, feeling a shock go through my body. She moaned into the kiss and I started fumbling with the buttons on her pants. She opening her eyes and I pulled away from the kiss.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, you scared me." She smiled.
"Okay."
Undoing the buttons, I pulled her jeans down and off of her, throwing them on the floor. Beth started breathing harder and I looked at her, from the bottom to the top. I placed a kiss on her collarbone and moved down, placing kisses on any open skin I could see. Once I got further down, Beth tensed up and I heard a moan escape her lips.
"Derek..."
Hearing her moan my name almost threw me over the edge, but I held back, moving back to her lips.
"Beth..." I whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"Tell me... What you... Want..." I said, breathing heavily.
"You." She said simply, but lust was laced into her words.
I nodded and kissed her again, closing my eyes.
~~~~~
Opening my eyes, I felt Bethany's body intertwined with mine. I smiled and kissed her head, feeling her move. She looked up at me and giggled.
"Well that was one eventful night."
"I'll say."
She kissed my jawline and I smiled.
"How're you feeling?"
"I'm good, yeah, I'm good." She beamed.
"Do you regret it?"
"Derek, we didn't have sex."
"I know but we did quite a bit of stuff." I said, her cheeks turning a rosy color.
"No I don't regret it."
"Good, cause I don't either."
She stretched out before standing up in her underwear and my white button down.
"Can we go make some food?"
"Sure." I stood up and slid my sweatpants on. We joined hands and walked downstairs where Mark was sitting at the island. Bethany looked at me with wide eyes and I chuckled.
"Hey dude."
"Hey, when did you get home?"
"About an hour ago. Why?"
"Just wondering."
I heard Beth let out a sigh of relief and I smiled.
"I say we go get some breakfast. Panera anyone?"
"Ooo yes." Beth said beside me.
"Sure. Sadie loves Panera so I think I'll call her."
"Sounds good. We're gonna go get dressed."
"Alright."
Beth and I rushed right up the stairs and I burst out laughing.
"I think I would have died if he was home the entire night."
"Well he would have been in for a wild night."
She smacked my chest and walked into the bathroom.
"Bethany."
She stopped and turned around.
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
~~~~~
Welp I didn't want to get too into detail but there's a bit of it for you. Haha. Hope you all enjoyed!! 3k??? Thank you so much!! Feedback is greatly appreciated 😊😊