Not As Beautiful As My View ; 12 (Beth)

I looked up and saw Sasha making his way towards me. I smirked and moved forward, feeling his hands grab my waist. His lips connected with my neck and I moaned, feeling our hips move together.
"What the hell man?" Derek yelled, shoving him out of the way.
"Derek chill, we were just dancing."
"Dancing? No. Kissing? Yes."
"Calm down man."
"Don't tell me to calm down. You're fucking touching my girlfriend."
"Alright, alright."
Sasha left and Derek looked at me with rage. I turned my head and looked at Sadie.
"I think I'm gonna throw up."

I shot up in bed and saw Derek still sleeping. Wiping my tears, I walked to the bathroom and sat on the floor. I took a deep breath and tried to stop crying.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Derek asked, now standing in front of me. I just shook my head and wiped the remaining tears.
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"I remembered what happened with Sasha."
"You did?"
"You were so mad." I said, feeling more tears fall down my face.
"I wasn't mad at you. I was just annoyed with the fact that I saw what I did."
He came to my side and pulled me into his lap.
"Don't cry, it's okay."
I nodded again and he stood up with me in his arms and carried us back to bed.
"You looked so scary. Like you were about to hit him."
"I probably would have if there wasn't an audience. He wasn't even drunk Bethany. He knew that we were together, but he didn't give a shit that night."
I hugged him tighter and he placed his hand on my bare thigh.
"Baby, listen. It's okay. You didn't know what was happening."
"I feel so scummy."
"Stop. You didn't know."
I buried my head into his neck and felt even more tears.
"Please stop crying. It's not your fault."
He wiped the remaining tears off my face and stood up.
"Come on."
"Where are we going? It's 4 in the morning."
"We're going to wake Mark up."
I looked at him in confusion and he just urged for me to take his hand. I did and we walked down the stairs. Opening the door to Mark's room, Derek walked in and saw that he was still up.
"What's up dude?" He asked.
"Call Sadie. We're going out."
"At 4 in the morning?"
"Yes."
"Alright. But her parents might not agree."
"Tell her it's for dance."
"Okay."
Mark called Sadie and her parents surprisingly agreed to let her leave. After getting dressed, we all hopped into Derek's car. It took us about 10 minutes to go pick up Sadie and then we reached the 401.
"Derek where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise."
"Oh, I think I know." Mark said from the back. He just smiled and looked over at Sadie who had her head up against the window. I texted her.
'Any idea?'
'None whatsoever.'
She smiled at me and I sighed. I put my head up against the window and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep. After about an hour, Derek woke me up to tell me we were here.
"Where is here?"
"Come on."
We walked up the side of a hill almost and when we reached the top, we were overlooking almost all of Los Angeles.
"Oh my god."
The sun was starting to rise and there was still the glimmer of stars in the sky.
"This is beautiful."
"Mark and I vowed that if and when our partners get sad, or something starts to bother them, we would bring them here and show them that there is so much good and only a little bad."
"Derek."
"Trust me?"
"Of course."
He grabbed my hand and started playing Try by Colbie Caillat. He put his hand on my back and we started dancing our rumba. All thoughts were taking from my head and thrown over the hill. Derek's eyes met mine and we smiled, continuing to dance. Once we finished, he placed a soft kiss on my nose and hugged me.
"Feel any better?"
"Actually, yeah."
Mark and Sadie smiled at us and we all hugged.
"Guys, look."
Mark pointed at the sun rising and Derek grabbed my waist. I leaned into him and watched the sun make its way into the sky.
"This is a beautiful view."
"Not as beautiful as my view."
"Derek..."
"I don't want you to get upset about what happened. It's not your fault okay? You didn't know."
I nodded my head and he kissed my lips softly.
"I know, I got it!" Sadie whispered and I turned around to see her holding her phone up. Derek just laughed.
~~~~~
"Okay, one two step, step turn."
Derek held me as we moved around the studio.
"Good good."
I grabbed my head and leaned against the wall, feeling short of breath.
"Guys, everyone out!" I heard Derek shout. The camera crew and producers left the room and Derek rushed to my side.
"You okay? What's wrong?"
"I can't breathe."
"Okay, look at me."
I turned my head and looked at his eyes.
"Breathe in and out." He took a deep breath with me and released at the same time.
"Better?"
I nodded and he hugged me.
"Sorry."
"You have to stop apologizing for stuff that isn't your fault."
"I know." I giggled a bit and got out of his arms.
"So where's Tony at?"
"He'll be here in like an hour."
Before I could respond, Sadie and Mark walked in.
"Hey guys."
"Hey, we were gonna go get some food, wanna come?"
I looked at Derek with puppy eyes and he laughed.
"Yeah. Sure. We gotta be back before 2."
"Sounds good."
~~~~~
This was just babble lol but I thought it was cute. Hope you enjoyed!! Feedback is appreciated 😊😊