Us

It was a warm summer day, I felt my hair move in the wind it was refreshing. I had to meet up my new teammates today. I grabbed my ninja bag and ran in the hills. I was suppressed, I found another person there upon closer inspection it was sauske my new teammate. I ran up to say hello he said hi back. "Do I know you" he said with a frown. "We are on the same team" I said. "Oh you are y/n"he said. We both took different ways down the hill it was a very awkward in counter. We both walked in to the empty classroom, in was painfully uncomfortable. Soon too annoying sounding people walked into the room a pink haired girl and a blond boy were arguing. Sauske look annoyed, we looked at each other for a split second. He had a smirk on his face. "I'm Naruto and I will be the best ninja". Me and sauske looked at each other and burst out laughing. I got up to go sit next to him but I was stopped by Sakura the girl with the hair. "Oh I didn't know you were going sit there I'm sorry" I said. I went back to my original seat. To my Surprise sauske got up and sat next to me. Then Sakura threw me a dirty look. Then our teacher walked in he seemed cool enough. He told us to introduce our selves. Sauske seemed meloncoly during his introduction. Some place in my heart felt bad for him. Our teacher told us not to eat tomorrow. I decided to ask Sauske to be friends. "Uh sure" he said then he walked me home under him umbrella.