- | Quarantine | - Part Two - JRA

I lay against the headboard next to Renee, my phone in my hands as I'm scrolling through my discovery page on Instagram and liking a bunch of fan edits. She's asleep next to me, her breathing calm and adorable. She's been napping for at least two hours. I don't think she even meant to fall asleep but somewhere down the line I ended up singing a small tune and she was out the next second I looked at her.

We've spent the day fucking, for lack of better things to do. But honestly I couldn't think of what a better thing to do was anyways. I had exhausted her clearly, and I silently felt proud within that I could do that. She was still just as good in bed as the first time, and I questioned how she knew what she was doing so much when she was just a virgin. Not that I was complaining, just happily surprised.

She stirs next to me, rolling onto her side towards me and scooting her body to where her head lays on my shoulder, her eyes flicker open a tiny bit and then they shut again and she moans quietly.

"Jack." She whines my name, and my cock shifts a bit in my boxers. I push her hair behind her ear, desperate for her green eyes to look at me once more.

"Yes, beautiful girl?" I answer. She grants me my wish, opening her pretty eyes and gazing back at me.

"How is it possible?" She sounds out of it and the question makes me chuckle.

"How's what possible, Renee?"

"That I can still want you after so many times." She declares, her eyes shifting down to my bare torso and landing on my crotch before making their way back up to land on my face again. I raise an eyebrow, pondering her question myself. We've had sex 3 times already and it was only 2 pm.

I allow myself to selfishly look down from her eyes to her naked body next to me. Her pink nipples protrude outwards, erect, proving her point that she's in fact, horny. I chew on my bottom lip, my dick waking up a bit more. But we've ran into a dilemma that I realize I have to announce before she pounces on me.

"I don't have anymore condoms." I tell her, upsettingly. Because I was supposed to be leaving tomorrow and I had no idea whether or not we would relive our past moments I hadn't brought many, but some just in case considering I had done the irresponsible thing before and came in her without thinking. The memory of her pussy stretched around my dick with no barrier between us enters my mind and I try to stop thinking about it but I struggle, my dick fully pressing against the front of my boxers now, the fabric thin enough you can see the shape of it.

"Oh... shit." She sighs, rolling onto her back off my shoulder. I sigh, shutting my eyes in hopes to calm myself down but the memory only rages on and I remember what it felt like to cum inside her as she continued to fuck me like a maniac as I did so. Somehow the fabric stretches further. I'm as hard as a rock in seconds.

Well this fucking sucks.

"Yeah I— guess I didn't think this would happen." I shrug, trying to sound nonchalant. I glance at her to see her staring at me, seemingly trying to read my face. She can't see my problem under the covers but if she could I wonder if she wouldn't care anymore.

"You're not on birth control?" I ask, just to be sure. She could've changed that since the last time we saw each other. But even with the question leaving my lips, I feel like I know the answer.

"Nope." She shakes her head. I mimic the shaking of her head, putting my hand on the side of her face and I stroke her cheek softly.

"Bad girl. Now what are we gonna do?" I tsk, my thumb rubbing her lower lip until it juts out at me. She looks hypnotized at my words. I push the covers back, revealing my erection that's trapped in my Calvin Klein's. Renee gasps slightly, not expecting it to be so hard I don't think. And honestly I don't know what's wrong with me. I've never been this horny in my life. I know I'm young, it's normal to fuck this much probably, but I definitely never have in the past.