- | Fuck Buddies | - Part Three - JRA

"Mmm Paige, fuck." Jack holds my hair in one of his hands, the other helping him stay sat up as I have his cock down my throat. When I'm sober, it's absolutely impossible for me to deep throat him, he's much too long. Usually I just avoid sucking him off so as not to embarrass myself. But when I'm drunk, it's as though my gag reflex has completely vanished and I'm able to shove him further than I ever have.

"Why have you never done this before?" He wonders, still fucking my face as my open mouth salivates around his dick and my nose presses up against his stomach with each thrust. I moan onto him, wondering the same thing myself. Seeing Jack worked up, beads of sweat on his forehead, his eyes clenching shut in euphoria just from my mouth, is definitely worth the view from down here. I need to get drunk more often.

He pulls my head off his dick, and it amazes me as each inch comes out of my mouth that all of it fit down my throat. It stays hard and stuck straight up in the air, and I look into his eyes as he breathes heavily, having almost reached his climax.

"I can't take all of it when I'm sober." I admit, licking over my lips that are tingling from the blood flow rushing back to them. Jack smirks at me, taking my head into his hands and sitting up to lean over me as I sit pretty at his feet, blinking at him innocently.

"I don't know how I got so lucky with you." He says, which is weirdly romantic considering the circumstances. I don't really understand it either, I'm not his girlfriend, even if he treats me like it half the time. It makes my heart flutter anyway and I give him a cheesy grin before shifting my focus to his still very hard dick. He doesn't fail to notice.

"As tempting as it was to cum down your throat, I'd rather fill your pussy." He explains, changing the subject back to the task at hand and I moan, incredibly thankful as he pulls me to my feet and then proceeds to shove me back onto the bed where I was moments before I decided to surprise him by sucking his dick.

"Please, daddy." I beg, spreading my legs so my soaked pussy is open for his view. He bites on his lip, so hard it looks like he could draw blood as he stares at me, his dick only a foot away from where I desperately want it.

"You're so wet." He comments, one hand not being able to help it as he brings a finger to my hole, dipping into it slowly. I whine, clenching my walls around it. Jack's lip is still being bitten down by his teeth as I watch him study me, wanting every reaction that he can possibly get. It feels great for awhile, but it's not enough.

"Jack, I want your fat cock inside me." The words boldly leave my lips, shocking both Jack and I at my vulgar language. I can't help it but to giggle and Jack joins me as he pulls his finger out of me.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" He asks through his chuckles and I blush at myself, rolling my eyes as I put a hand over my face.

"I don't know, I'm drunk." I mumble through my fingers and Jack giggles again, pulling my hand off of my face and intwining it with his. He leans down to my face, and I sigh as his lips meet mine. They're soft, passionate and eager, the perfect combination as they collide with mine. I realize mentally that there's no other explanation for the feeling in my chest, that I am in love with him. I would do anything for him, and it scares the absolute shit out of me. But I'm not able to think about it any longer as Jack pulls away from me and mutters his next words.

"It's not a bad change, baby. Let me give you what you want." He enters me swiftly, forcing a gasp out of my lips as he fills me entirely, giving me no time to adjust before he's pumping himself in and out. I don't know if it's because I'm drunk, but he feels better than he's ever felt and I'm quick to wrap my legs around his waist, shoving him deeper as I moan into his ear.

"You feel so good, daddy." I whine, and Jack grunts in response, his hips rolling in circles at the same time as he goes in and out of me. I hang onto him as my eyes begin to roll back at the incredible feeling and I stare at the stars projected onto his ceiling.