Pt. 1

Living in foster care isn't easy for a 'mute', troublesome, extroverted-introvert. It also isn't easy when you get moved around a lot, and I mean A LOT!

I am having to change my foster home for the 12th time this year! Yeah...they don't exactly want a kid who always gets in trouble. Though this is my 25th foster home.

"Anders, come on." My foster guardian unit or whatever she is says to me.

"Hell no." I reply.

Did I mention the phone and laptops I so happened to get are in my luggage. If she throw that, I will be really upset.

"You don't have anywhere else to go." She says.

"Marilynn...you really think I'll last here? I couldn't even last a month at my old home." I say.

"I'm sure you will. Now, come on." Marilynn says.

Fine. So, I got out. I grabbed my stuff and walked with her towards the door. She knocked on the door as my hands were full.

"Hello, there. Are you Anders?" Someone asks.

"What do you think?" I ask a bit rudely and while rolling my eyes.

"Come in, then." He says opening the door more to let us in.

When I walked in, there was only boys. Great...foster brothers. I mean, what did I expect? That I'd be alone? I just don't like them.

One had a smirk on his face when he saw me walk in. I already hate him. Also, is this a gay couple fostering us? Not that I have a problem with that.

"Introduce yourselves to our newest member of this household." That guy says. "By the way, I'm Tyler. My boyfriend is Matt. He's over there."

Awesome! Foster parents I can relate to! Except, I don't want to relate to them. I'm lgbt myself, gay to be exact.

"Brandon." Brandon says.

"Danny." Danny says.

"Jamie." Jamie says.

"Liam." That smirk boy says.

"Don't forget Zach." Matt adds in.

"This is Anders." Tyler says.

"I'll show him to his room." Liam exclaims popping up.

I roll my eyes and reluctantly follow him. We go upstairs where all the rooms are. Not bad. He's acting like such a nice guy, but he's not.

"There's a lot you need to learn about foster care." Liam says.

"I know the rules of foster care, okay!? I don't need some idiot telling me what I already know!" I say.

"Woah, chill!" Liam says.

"Look, I don't give a fuck who you are or who anyone else is! I most definitely don't need you of all people 'babying' me!" I say.

"Guessing you know the rules?" Someone, I'm guessing is Zach asks.

"He's not new to foster care, Zach. He should know the rules." Liam says.

"I wasn't asking you." Zach says.

"Obviously, I know the rules." I reply.

"Well, there's some of our own as well. You know, that aren't the basic rules of every foster home." Zach says.

"Yeah, fuck that." I say.

Zach left after that leaving just me and Liam. I threw my stuff on the bed and started unpacking some of my shit.

"You'll get used to foster care soon enough." Liam says.

"Bitch, I've been in foster care since I was 5!" I reply.

"Shiiit. Moved around a lot, I see." Liam says.

"Who cares if I moved foster homes a lot!? Can you fuck off, now!?" I snap.

"Woah, chill. No need to get hostile on your first day here." Tyler says coming out of nowhere.

Whatever. Liam left and I continued to unpack. It was really heavy considering the many things I had. I'm surprised it all fit in the bags I had. The heaviest thing is probably my gaming PC.

Yes, I'm a gamer as well as an artist. I mostly draw NSFW stuff whether it's fanart or my OCs. I also watch anime. I'm also a fanboy of 5sos and BTS.

I didn't bother with dinner that night as I fell asleep. Eh, whatever. It's also Sunday, so somehow school will get involved. Did I mention I'm a huge troublemaker in school or in general?