One piece of sick Bakugo- BNHA sickfic

(Not my art!)

So it was requested that I write a story about Bakugo being sick at school and trying to hide it from the Bakusquad!
I decided to kind of mesh it together with a continuation of the kiribaku one where he caught the bug after taking care of Kiri.
So here it is, I hope you enjoy!

Sickie: Bakugo
Caretaker(s): the bakusquad, mainly Kirishima
___________

6:53AM

Bakugo Katsuki has always been one of the most stubborn people you'd ever meet. Once he's set his mind on something, he's near impossible to sway. He rarely ever admit to his faults, never apologized. In his book, admitting flaws was synonym to losing.

Bakugo did not lose.

Waking up at 6 o'clock was an important part of his every day routine. To maximize his time of REM rest and whatnot, sleep habits inherited a large part of Bakugos life. Going to bed and waking up at the same time was crucial, so he admittedly was fairly surprised when he slept through his first not 2, but 5 alarms: that hadn't happened in years. If ever.

His eyes felt heavy when he peeled them open, and there was a dull ache lurking behind them and taking his first conscious inhale, his throat felt scratchy and sore.

He brushed it off being due to the fact that he'd slept with the window open, and he didn't think of it any further as he proceeded to go on about his daily regime.

By the time he was finished, his first class would be starting in only a few minutes- and the hotheaded teenager slammed his door behind him as he sprinted down the hall.
___________________
7:30AM

Kirishima strolled through the crisp spring air, a content smile on his face as the sun shone warmly past the blooming trees. After being away from school for two days due to being battered by a common stomach bug, he was more than ready to get back to work. His nerves were jittering with pure excitement, but as he was approaching the spot he was supposed to meet up with his friends, however- his face fell.

"Kaminari, Hey.. what, where's Bakugo?" The redhead asked, clearly astounded that Denki had showed up before his strict boyfriend, who swore by never being late.

"I don't know, dude, haven't seen him yet" the light eyed boy replied back, his expression matching the one on Kirishimas face. "I'm just as shocked as you"

He looked down the road- and there, as if his prayers had been heard, he saw a familiar mop of ashy blonde hair.
Even though seeing he was alive was a relief- from almost a block away, anyone could tell something was.. off.

Not only was the almighty Katsuki Bakugo LATE, but.. his posture was slacking, his legs dragged after him in a way that made it look like he was about to be sucked into the core of the earth. He wasn't focused, there was no middle finger directed at the other two in his usual greeting. Something  was definitely wrong.

As he approached them, the redheads assumptions were only strengthened.
Bakugos hair was undone, flattened and dull. His eyes lacked the usual spark of determination and strength, and his skin was as pale as a sheet.

Kirishima and Kaminari shared a distraught look, but before either of them had the chance to speak up Bakugo pushed past them with a grunt.

"Come on, losers, we're gonna be late" the grumble was barely audible, the usual grumpiness sounding far more fatigued than anything else.

Kirishima found himself lingering in his spot, dumbfounded as he watched his boyfriend slander through the gate. He didn't know what to say.
_____________________