Red fever- Kiribaku sickfic pt.1

Not my art!!

Sickie: Kirishima
Caretaker: Bakugo
______________________________

Bomber daddy: hey ugly

Bomber daddy: where tf r u

Bomber daddy: at least answer me you dipshit

Bomber daddy: you haven't died right?

Kirishima read through the messages through half-lidded eyes. It was 1pm on a Tuesday, and Eijiro had only just woken up after a restless night filled with fever-induced dreams and constant aches rolling through his body.

He wasn't surprised his boyfriend was questioning his absence, yet a part of him was wondering why Mr. Aizawa hadn't informed the class why Kirishima wasn't attending. It wasn't that serious, it wasn't as if it was secretive information.

He ignored the blooming pain in his head as he  reached his thumbs over the screen to type out a decent reply, eyes squinted to avoid most of the blaring light.

Rocky shark: not far off if I say so myself

Rocky shark: I'm sick. Just woke up. I thought Aizawa would've told you guys

Read. Eijiro couldn't help but smirk in contentment, Bakugo literally read his message within half a second.

Bomber daddy: You should still answer me even if you're sick dumbass

Bomber daddy: and no that stupid opossum man didn't say a word. He said i had to ask you myself that bastard

Kirishima shook his head dismissively, about to type out another reply of his own as his boyfriend quickly beat him to it.

Bomber daddy: anyway I'll be at your room in 5

Rocky shark: but don't you have class ?

Read.

Kirishima sighed gingerly, placing his phone down against his pillow. In all honesty, he felt a little remarkable- seeing as the dedicated Katsuki Bakugo /skipped/ school for his sake. It made a comfortable warmth bloom within him, spreading through his limbs until he found himself slipping off into a restless slumber.

The next time he woke up was to the sound of the door clicking open, and Eijiro immediately recognized the agonizing throbbing in his head from earlier. He slowly peeled his heavy eyes open, peeking out from his spot beneath his fine tower of blankets and comforters.

His face was barely visible, feverish cheeks and glassy eyes scanning Bakugos frame as the blonde boy made his way closer within his unfocused view.

"Hey.." Kirishima muttered in a weary manner, and Bakugo scoffed mildly as he sat down beside him on the mattress.

"You look weird with your hair down" Bakugo greeted, and Kirishima gave a faint roll of his eyes. He was way too used to these sort of antics from the other boy, so it no longer hurt him as much as it did others. Besides, he felt too utterly exhausted to bother scolding him at this point.

In reality, he knew his boyfriend was right anyways. And well, the fact that he'd decided to refer to his hair rather than how disgustingly horrible he looked otherwise was genuinely making him feel /better/. It was great progress.

"Thanks babe" he simpered, turning to lay onto his side as he shot the blonde boy a tired glance.

"Have you come here to kick me down while I'm already on the ground..?" He proceeded to ask half-jokingly, but the look that flashed across Bakugos face was anything from humorous.