Chapter 10: Somewhat Familiar...

Okay....So, I'm really sorry for not updating for a while now...so sorry...I was really busy with A LOT of things, like an esssay, music tests, and a MAJOR geo assignment...and I had to do a dystopian story...! Sooo much work..Soo, without fulther aldo, Chapter 10!
Ohmyg THANK YOU for all the reads!

Chapter 10: Somewhat Familiar...Glace's POV
"Hello, dear son"
I whirled around as fast as I could when I heard a somewhat familiar voice behind me. The person had a gold suit on with black pants. With his pale skin so much like mine, the swirling gold eyes that seems to draw me in, and...
My head started spinning.....who was he? Who am I exactly? What....
"Oh my, looks like you...forgot? About...everything? This is a problem..." He strode forward slowly, like he had all the time in the world (A.N: Oh, you don't know how right you are....)
Suddenly, the frozen demigods seemed to...unfreeze? The one with the blond hair, Annabeth, I think, snarled, giving a fierce look to her usually calm face.
"Kronos! How...how DARE you return! Again! And how in hades did you get back here? How are you even here?" She inhaled deeply, as if she was ready to hurl more profanities at him. Then the second one, Nico? Yeah, Nico, spoke up.
"Kronos....weren't you banished? How...how did you manage to return?" He stated this surprisingly calmly, but I could somehow tell how tell that his voice was trembling slightly in anger.
"Kronos. How. Are. You. Here? You. were. supposed. to. be. gone. So. What. In. Hades. Is. Going. On???" Thalia charged at 'Kronos' and sommoned...lighting? In an instant, it clashed with the image of Kronos, causing the room to burst into smoke. I coughed, and suddenly felt a presence behind me, and I dodged instinctively, twirling on my toe.
I suddenly was behind the three demigods, the three blocking me from...Kronos? The smoke suddenly cleared, and it showed Kronos....completely unharmed.
Why didn't that surprise me at all?
How do I know everyone here, at least somewhat well?
The demigods were still fighting against Kronos, and struggling to 'touch' him. That's when I realized that they couldn't do much. It was only an image of Kronos 'projected' but it could do physical things, while all attacks phased through. Annabeth's sword/dagger techniques didn't do much, but while Thalia and Nico's abilities worked, they didn't do much damage to Kronos. He seemed pretty trumphant
Who AM I?
What's going on?
Who's friend and foe?
As I was asking myself all those questions, I suddenly felt a tugging feeling in my gut, like something was going to burst.
Suddenly the air seemed to ripple and a VERY angry looking person with messy jet black hair, sea green eyes, an orange Camp Half Blood t-shirt, simple jeans, and black and green Nikes appeared.
Did I mention he had a pen in his hand?
Wait, nevermind....that's a sword alright....
Everyone in the room seemed to freeze, having a variety or reactions.
"Per-Percy! Your back!"
"Took you long enough, kelp head!"
"Finally, man!"
And....
"No...how? How can you be back? Perseus Jackson!"

A.N: Phew! Finally, I finish this chapter! Sorry for taking so long! I actually didn't know what Nico would call Percy, so I just stuck to that. You could most likely tell who said what...Well, see you!