Chapter 7: The truth comes to light...

Author's note: Hey everyone! Sorry for making you wait so long. I was plotting what was happening next, but...yea....

Dedication to @Dj_jd_x for being an awesome author and commentor! You guys should really follow him and check out his stories. Thanks again,

So, enjoy!

Chapter 7: The truth comes to light...Thalia's POV

"I...may not exist..." Percy whispered softly, but we could hear him clearly. I couldn't take it. I reached up and grabbed his collar.

"Whatd'ya mean, you don't exist? How can you leave Annabeth like this?!?!" My voice was raising and a small yelp from Nico told me that my whole body was crackling with electricity.

Percy looked down. He was never a shoe-gazer, so this was serious.

"I...learned this...." He grimaced "In the past, it was Glace that existed. Kronos was his father, and Gaea his mother. Kronos knew that the gods would sometime overthrow him."

"If he knew, then how was he defeated?" Nico asked

"That's the next part." He paused "Kronos had Glace. He also learned that his other son would change the world. That was Glace. So, in order to train him, he needed to make sacrifices. After he personally trained Glace, he created a spell. It would make Glace reborn into another soon-to-be powerful being's body. That being would still be born, but Glace would be there. That was..." He didn't need to finish.

"No! So..." Annabeth's face turned into one of sorrow as comprehension dawned on her face.

"Yeah. That was me. I lived a demi-god's life, until now. Also, Kronos forgot about the sons-going-to-over-throw-him part. When Glace fully reawakens, I'll sort of disappear.

The sad part is, Glace is the one keeping Kronos and Gaea alive and supplying them power. And he's pretty much already combined with me..." He trailed off.

"How much more do you have left?" I whispered. Everyone stared at me sort of shocked. I could feel tears dripping down my face.

Me, Thalia Grace, Hunter Of Artemis, Daughter of Zeus, Crying?

That just doesn't sound right.

-Hi, My name is LiNe BrEaK, and I like designing computer games-

"Well?!" I screamed at him again.

"I don't know...It depends when Glace awakens. I think soon..." He replied nervously.

"You have to convince Glace to help you. That's the main way to destroy Kronos and Gaea. I can come back then. They will try to take him for their side. As long as he's with you, you have a chance. Okay?" His voice was cracking. Then he became limp. After I gently set him down, something shocking happened.

Wanna know?

Keep reading.

So....guess what happens? Try?

Comment, vote, and follow!

Love,
Angela~