Chapter 5: He's...gone?

Author's Note: Okay, Dedication to aem_shark for replying! Thank you to all of you that are reading! My updates can be a bit slow because I have a life outside of Wattpad, and I can't balance too well...sometimes I get my iPad taken away for a short while?...

Okay, no more rambling!

Chapter 5: He's...gone? Annabeth's POV

I thought of all the times my Seaweed Brain and I were toghether. First the Lightning bolt, Helm of darkness, and Percy realizing his true identity. Then came the golden fleece, and Thalia reviving. Everything...the wars, battles, betrayals...they seemed to whiz by so fast....We really needed some time off toghether. Nico just had to know what happens now before me? Excuse my pride issues, but I really hate that, since I am a daughter of Athena...

Now this? Percy...no...another guy was looking at us confused, like this was our first time meeting...but it most likely was.

"Percy....?" Nico hesitantly asked. "Are you okay?"

The teen in front of us looked confused. I kept on thinking of that cute Seaweed brain look...

"Who is Percy?" The guy asked. "Why are you calling me that?"

"What's wrong? Did you..." Thalia gasped when she realized that Percy's personata took his place.

"Okay, let's restart. My name is Glace Void, and somehow I know all of you. Care to explain?" he slowly asked.

"Uh, well, You know, your alternate personata, Percy, was our best friend and family, so we were really close..." Thalia spoke up.

"Oh. That sure explains a lot. So, what was this Percy like?" He looked at us, and I felt a pang in my heart since his eyes were ice blue. Not the beautiful and stunning sea green I loved.

"Well, he was sure, a Seaweed brain." I chuckled weakly.

"His fatal flaw was personal loyalty, so he would do anything for his friends and family, but also would do anything to protect them." Nico added solemnly.

"I see. " Glace looked downward. "I'm sorry for taking him away from you then...argh!"

Glace suddenly doubled over in pain, clutching his head. He groaned, and suddenly went slack. He looked up at us. I knew what would happen before it did.

How dare you....

Ehee, Cliffe! Wanted to do that for ages, but the time wasn't right. Who can guess what happens next? Dedication for that!

See ya later, my angels!

~Angela