Chapter 11: Change. Seperate. Percy/and or/ Glace's POV

A.N: Hey guys! I finally have an idea, so let's do this this thing...I'm soooo sorry for the long delay, since I had a MAJOR writer's block. Aaanyways, enjoy!
Aaannd I'm sorry! the update you might of seen before was an accident. This is the the real deal!

Chapter 11: Change. Seperate. Percy/and or/ Glace's POV

Glace's POV:
"Wha-what is this?"

"How are you back....Perseus Jackson....!" Kronos snarled. I(Glace) turned around and saw him. I suddenly had a jealous feeling creeping up on me. He...I felt that he was soo lucky...I mean, it just feels like that he and the others have been through do much, thick and thin, and....I felt a bit left out, but then I thought, I must of come at a awkward time...
"Well, Kronos, now Glace and I are seperate, so here I am?" Percy smirked while twirling riptide.

Wait a sec.

For all I know he could be twirling....I dunno, a stick?

How did I know that the sword in his hand was called 'Riptide'?

"Oh, and Kronos? Don't bother trying to maim me. You should know that your son Glace, and I are connected, even though we may be seperate now. Whatever you do to me, it is the same as doing it to him. So think twice...." Percy turned his back towards "Dad" and faced me.
"Hey, Hey I know this all seems soo wierd and crazy and totally messed up right now, but you gotta trust me, okay? Right now, I have no idea how I even got out here, but now I'm here, it'll be easier to explain everything later. Right now, unfortunately, your dad is the major enemy, so just stay put for now." Percy explained to me seriously. I just nodded mutely and stepped back, in line with the other demi-gods.
"Perseus Jackson..." Kronos slowly tasted out the name. "First you stop my rise to power. Now you do this. Unacceptable! " He gathered up a golden beam in his hands, watching it grow with cackling beams of electricity and light, before sending it towards Percy.
No.
I stepped out of the demigods, feeling a tug in my gut. My legs moved unconciously...

=====================================================================================

Percy's POV:
Shit.
Well isn't this nice. I just about used all my energy trying to get free, and my sword felt like lead- I didn't know how I was even able to twirl it.
And now? Watching the beam soar towards me, I froze.
WhatamIgoingtodoWhatamIgoingtodoWhatamIgo-
I suddenly saw Glace move in front of me, as if he was in a trance. He waved his hands, causing golden tendrails of light to swirl around us.

BOOM

Smoke filled the clearing, filled with the panicked cries and screams of the demigods and booming laugh of the evil minded titan. Suddenly, everything seemed to clear, and the truth was revealed...

A.N: Hey hey people! So sorry for the long delay! Anyways, I am learning from Mr. Rick Riordan himself and so I'm also learning how to do the Rick cliffies. well, what's next?

"How? What do you mean, how! You did this!"
"Percy...I'm sorry....I'm so..so sorry...."
"Watch now...the truth...the secrets...everything hidden so far will be revealed....."
"There's nothing left to say! You-you left me....there...an-and now you come back and y-you expect to be..o-okay? Just like that? No way! No fucking way!"

Enjoy!