Chapter 4: What is it?

Author's note: Hey guys, so sorry for posting so late! As I said, I was busy was my theory. Exam in 8 days!!! So so so nervous. Reminder, I don't own Percy Jackson! So far, the oniy thing I will own is....Glace! He is completely made by me! So, enjoy!

Chapter 4: What is it? Percy/Glace's POV (Mostly Glace!)

"Wait! I think I know something! Personatas!" Nico blurted out.

"What? Wait...." Annabeth narrowed her eyes, then widened them in shock. " Holy Hera, you could be right!"

"Anyone gonna explain to me what that is?" I asked.

"Well...you see..." Nico was nervous looking. What in the world was wrong?

Annabeth inturrupted him.

"Percy, your personata is like your other side. When you are awake, they rest unconcious, and vice versa. If your personata is awakening, then....you could disappear....."

Oh my gods.

I could...disappear???

"Anna-" I was in the middle of saying something back when suddenly my head hurt. Memories came flowing back to me. I saw myself, training, running, laughing, and...Kronos was with me all the way. I saw him when I was sick and he was there by my side. Who knew he would plead for my health? What is saw was really shocking. My head pounded and I knew Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico were screaming for Apollo kids. I felt arms supporting me ans before I passed out, I managed to yell one thing.

"It...s som...ething...else!" I managed to get out before the darkness engulfed me. The last thing I saw were everyone's worried faces.

Author's Note: I wanted to stop here but I thought...Nah!

Glace's POV:

"Ugh..." I moaned as I heard clips of voices around me

"Quick...get Poseidon!"

"Where is Apollo?"

"Come on Perce!" The last one came from Thalia...she sounded like she was in tears.

Wait.

Who was this 'Perce'? How did I know her name was Thalia?

"Thank goodness. He's good now. What is with the...look?"

"We...will explain later." Another's girl's voice was heard

"Alright. I do want to see my son later." There was also a male's voice that dripped with power and worry. I smelled a sea breeze, but it left.

I carefully moved myself to a standing position, wobbling a little.

"Okay...Annabeth...Thalia...Nico..." I named them while pointing at them. I knew their names somehow.

The guy, Nico moved forward.

"Percy? What's wrong? Did you get amnesia or something?" He sounded really worried and concerned.

"Why are you calling me that?" I asked curiously. "Also, you. Thalia." I pointed at her. "Why are you calling me 'Perce'? Who are you all?