Chapter 6: What's up?

Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates. I was fretting over details like who's POV to do next, what should happen next, and so on. Now I finally got a solid idea... *cheers* So, Enjoy!

Also, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @Underworld_Skylar! I really like your stories, so please update! I'm looking forward to what happens next in Chaotic Clash, Loyal to Who? , and many more. Thank you again, @Underworld_Skylar, for inspriring me!

Believe me, I have a lot more people I want to dedicate next chapters to...

Chapter 6: What's up? Nico's POV

I saw Percy...no, Glace look up again. First I thought, is Percy finally back? Then, I saw his eyes. They weren't sea green like Percy, or ice blue like Glace. No, they were a glowing crimson, like blood and death, of the deepest and darkest type. Then he smiled. I don't know why I anticipated that sideways cocky grin Percy always made. His smile was so evil. His voice was worse.

"Hello little demigods!" He gloated. "How do you like this look? Glace will be taking over now, as the master's most prized son, and he will be your fall. Worst part? Perseus is inside Glace, as Glace is inside him. The two are connected. You kill one? You kill the other. Oh, did I mention that the master scans Glace's thoughts and memoreies once in a while? Whatever Perseus knows, Glace will too. Let's see how the 'Saviour of Olympus' feels as he will be your downfall..."

"Wait! Who is your master?!" Thalia shouted at him. "Answer me!"

"Kronos...Glace,whom you know as Perseus's father..." He hunched over and coughed violently before straightening again.

"Guys? What happened after I blacked out? Why do I always have Krono's voice in my head?" He looked up once again, and I was really relivied to see those sea green eyes.

"Well, Percy...you-" Thalia tried to answer but Percy hung his head down.

"So it's true....What he said was...true?" His voice was full of sadness, anger, and disbelief.

"What did he say, my child? No, who are you talking about?" Chiron inquired.

( Author's Note: Yeah, Chiron's still here, you know... )

Percy's next line sent chills down our spines.

"Kronos...he's back...and...I don't really exist..."

So, new cliffie I wanted to try! Can you guess what Percy means by "I don't really exist"?

And who was that red-eyes person? Dedication for that!