Chapter 2: I am....what?

Author's note: I realized that I forgot to do this in the last chapter, so I will say it now, so I don't have to do this every chapter.

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON!!!!! Personally I wish I did, but nope. All characters you know well from the Percy Jackson Series belongs to Uncle Rick, not me! Well, unless I decide to add a new character.

Chapter 2: I am...what? Annabeth's POV

Percy crumpled before me. I shrieked. Was what he was telling me really true? Was Kronos trying to take him over? What happened with Luke just kept playing in my head.I knew that I couldn't afford to waste a single second. Carefully lifting him, I rushed to the Big House. I met Thalia and Nico along the way. They both saw Percy unconcious and me there. When they asked what was amiss, I just replied with, not now, we have to get Percy to Chiron right away. Finally we got there. We screamed for Chiron at the top of our lungs.

Chiron came galloping down. He seemed shocked at the sight.

"Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, and...Percy! What is the matter?"

"Percy...." I panted. "He went unconcious an-" I was in the middle of explaining when suddenly, Thalia screamed in fear.

Now that I think of it, if something made Thalia shriek in fear, it would be really urgent. That wasn't wise of me. None the less I still turned on her.

"Okay, what in Hades Thalia! Can't you see I'm in the middle of something!?" I yelled at her.

In the Underworld:

"STOP USING MY NAME IN A CURSE! WHOEVER IT IS!!!" Hades sneezed. "Ihatewhenthathappens..." He mumbled

Back to Percy's side:

"Annabeth...look at Percy...." Her voice trembled with fear. I had turned around to talk to Chiron again, but spun around and was shocked by the sight. Percy's hair was changing from the glossy black I knew and loved well, to a frosty, icy white that was so strange and unfamiliar. His skin tone also changed into a pale white, with only a tinge of peach in it. Nico looked frightened. Percy started to stir and wake. My eyes widened even more. Instead of that sea-green colour I learned to love, in his eyes, I could only see an icy blue so cold that I shivered. I turned and saw the even Nico was staring in awe.

Percy groaned, cultching his head, and got up. Then he saw us staring.

"What's wrong?"