Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Gallagher Girl series as much as I would like too sorry I didn't add this before. If anyone is reading this, Id appreciate a bit feedback just to know if you guys want to read more Also, do NOT read if you have not read Only the Good Spy Young since this is my version of what should be next.

"Zach!"

"You know, for someone so well trained, you still get surprised very easily by me"

He was right of course. I had met Zach G. during a CoveOps assignment when my teacher, Mr. Solomon had directed us to meet at D.C. Thanks to Zach, not only had I fallen into his trap and arrived late but I had also walked him halfway there. Rule number one in spy business, never underestimate anyone, specially a boy on which something as simple as soap and shampoo can smell so much better than on anyone else.

"Gallagher girl, what are you doing following a member of the Circle of Cavan without me? You could get seriously hurt; this is too dangerous for you"

I didn't have time to come up with a comeback since the look in his eyes was serious. I still had no idea why Zach was so intent in protecting me.

"I am perfectly capable of following a member of the Circle without you"

"Oh, yeah, where is he now?"

The man I had been following had successfully blended in with the crowd, a pavement artist, just like me. I wanted to blame Zach, to tell him to go away, then to tell him not to leave, but when I turned around, he was gone.

Covert Operations Report (Although not really obligatory anymore)

When Operative Morgan saw symbol of the Circle of Cavan in a necklace worn by a mysterious-slash-dangerous looking man, she decided to follow him trough the crowded fair. The Operative then wasted an approximate time of three hours, five minutes and 14 seconds following the Subject until Zachary Goode ( hereafter referred to as Blackthorne Boy) suddenly appeared and distracted the Operative, thus making her lose the Subject.

****************************************************************************************

Next is chapter 3! More Zach up next I might include a chapter in his POV later on.

By the way, pleople please tell me what you think! If you guys could give me some feedback thatd be great :) . also , be sure to check my other story :D Aimee´s Boy please! :D