Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gallagher girls btw, if anyone is still Reading this could they please please tell me? and tell me what they think of it so far please! Also, sorry for taking so long to upload the chapter! If people give me feedback I will upload faster! :D

CHAPTER 4

The thing about being a spy is that you learn to be very patient. The subject talking to the so-called Sally walked around the part at least four times and all we could do was sit there. We hid a transmitter in a piece of gum and made sure he stepped on it, something that happened until the third time he walked around so now we had clear audio of what he was talking about.

"The package is safe?...Good. No, no one does. Good."

Zach had his arm around my shoulders, something that made it very hard for me to keep all my attention on the subject, because even a super-secret-amazing-spy-school doesn't train you to keep calm when a hot spy smelling like heaven has his arm around you.

"What do you think is the package he is talking about?"

"Oh, I already have a good idea what it is"

I was very surprised about this. Zach knew something and he wasn't telling me!

"Zach you are going to tell me what you know right now!"

Zach smirked and said, "Oh, am I really?"

"Why won't you just tell me?"´

Zach sighed and looked away from me. It hurt that he still didn't trust me enough to open up completely, but then in the world of spies, there was no one you could trust 100%.

"Just remember what I told you, some things, you are better off not knowing. This is for your own safety"

The subject had finally stopped talking on his com and boarded a car. It looked like it was time for a bit of following.

Covert Operations Report

The Operative and Blackthorne Boy followed the subject for an approximate time of 45 minutes 8 seconds until the subject stopped on a large building that appeared to be a hospital facility. The hospital looked at least 50 years old according to the Operative's guess tough Blackthorne boy suggested it wasn't only old, but unused and had been that way for at least 20 years. This raised the suspicions of the Operative and Blackthorne Boy about what the subject could be doing in this place. It was accorded that they would break into the facility at night.

End of Report.

Note: I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. The next one will be better! I swear! Yes, Zach knows something that Cam doesn't. You guys will find out of course if you keep reading . Just so you know, another character from the last book is coming in the story next chapter ;) I'll write it today and if I get a few feedbacks I might just upload it today too .