One- Invitation

Maddox.

Knock.. Knock.. Knock, "Come in" "Alpha you have an invitation from Alpha Moon" "Bring it to me" I tell my third in command Cole. Great, a fucking mating ball. I guess I'll attend this one, "Axel" I call for my best friend, also my beta through our pack mind link "yeah man?" I roll my eyes "inform the mate less wolves we have a mating ball to attend to tonight at alpha moons pack house" "right on it".

I hate these mating balls there a waste of my time, it's been the same result since I turned sixteen and took over the pack, no mate. Not that I have time for one anyways, I'm running the largest pack in the world. My pack is known for their ruthless fighting and me being the most ruthless alpha.

I could care less, I give no mercy on the weak, our kind are not meant to be weak. This is why I have no time for a mate, I strictly run my pack and a mate will just hold me back. I need a strong Luna anyways, not someone weak and pathetic.

I hear a knock at my bedroom door "come in" I command "alpha?" Axel ask "yes Axel?" I question him "everyone is all ready to go" he informs me "let's go then" I tell him, "I'm not looking forward to this anyways so the sooner it's over with, the better" I tell him.

"MATE WERE GONNA FIND MATE SOON!!" my wolf starts growling in my head, I roll my eyes and try to block him out he's been saying this for the past months and it still hasn't happened. Sometimes I think I'm to hopeless for a mate.
Two hours later..

Were pulling into alpha moons territory, he has always had a taste for extravagant things.

I get out the car and look at my pack making sure everyone is ready. "Alpha Maddox" I hear my name being called, I turn around to come face to face with Alpha Moon. "Alpha Moon, why a mating ball?" I ask "for my daughter Emileigh birthday, she just turned eight teen" he informed me "I never knew you had a daughter" I tell him confused "I've always kept her away from all other pack well because she is my only daughter and I do run the second largest pack in the world Maddox" he tells me proudly "would you like to meet her?" He ask me, eyeing me, "I don't see why not" I tell him with bordem leaking out of my voice "right this way" he tells me while leading me through the grand double oak doors of his mansion.

He takes us into the ball room and I get a the strongest whiff of roses and vanilla and it sends my wolf on a frenzy, "do you smell that?" I ask him "smell what?" He ask me "nothing it's nothing" I say confused "Emileigh" alpha moon calls and then the smell gets stronger and stronger and I can feel my eyes flashing from mine to my wolfs "Yes father?" I hear the sweetest most angelic voice ask and I look up to see the most gorgeous she wolf I have ever laid eyes on in my entire time of living and as soon as we make eye contact it's like everything in the room just stops.

"mate?" I hear her angelic voice say, "mate" I say back confirming her question