》33-end《

(-Jieun's pov-)

The event was done as everyone was resting.Eunhee and I decided to cook for the others.We will stay at Renjun's house for tonight because Jaemin was exhausted to drive us home.

"Let's eat ramen..I'm too tired to cook.."Eunhee yawn and I boil the water while she cut the kimchi into a pieces.

"Food is done!"I bring the pot to the dining table while the others waiting with a chopstick and spoon in their hands.

"Altough it's just a ramen..at least eunhee cook it for me."Renjun wink at eunhee but eunhee ignore it.

"So..where will us sleep?"Jisung ask after done cleaning the dishes with Jeon.Jaemin had passed out on the sofa a minute ago.

"Why did you ask if you already know the answer?The living room ofcourse."Eunhee wheeze after her husband done talking.

"What about me?"I ask,pointing to myself.

"I prepared a room for you..but if you want to sleep with Jaemin than go on."

"I'LL SLEEP IN ROOM!"

(-Third person's pov-)

The house was silent and everyone was deep in sleep.Jieun woke up to grab some water.Little did she know,there is someone there.

She open the fridge and took out the water bottle and pour the water into the mug.As she turn around,her eye met someone else's.

"AAA-"

"shhhh it's me..Jaemin"

"Oh god..I thought I saw a ghost..why are you standing quietly then?"

"I just want to scare you hehe.."

Jieun sigh and then walk to the balcony for some fresh air while Jaemin followed her.

"Jieun.."Jaemin called,softly.

"Hmm?"

"Did you really mean what you said in the morning?"

Jieun furrowed her eyebrow in kunfusion(confusion jk) and then smirk as soon as she get what Jaemin means.

"You means about 'boyfriend' thing?"

"What else?"Jaemin pout to the girl question.

"Honestly,I don't want a boyfriend.."

"huh?then what?"

"Well,you know,we are adult now..I don't want to waste my time by dating some weird guy and ended up being hurt..I want someone who can take care of me,and marry me."

"So you want a husband?"Jaemin ask.

"Of course,duh"

"Erm..so did you have someone in your mind right now?"

"Yes..but he was stupid,clueless and too innocent"

"Wow imagine being him."

"No,you don't have to imagine"

"....WAIT DID YOU MEAN-"

"And the stupid boy finally realise..."Jieun look up to the night sky while Jaemin was blushing so hard.

"H-hey..I thought you don't have any feeling for me after we part away..that's why I didn't want to make any move..and after we almost kiss that day,I thought you was mad at me..or maybe uncomfortable with my action..so I almost give up."Jaemin let out all his feeling.

"Jaemin..if my feeling dissapear,why would I find you?and then taking care of you?And..err..about the kiss that day,I just feel shy because Jisung actually saw what happened and he said it has to be special so he sing the song loudly."I cover my face as Jaemin laugh.

"So..I think..tonight is special.."Jaemin slowly grab Jieun hand and interwined it with his.Jieun try to not look at his face but Jaemin hold her chin up.He slowly closing the gap between them.

"I love you,Han Jieun."

"I love you too,Na Jaemin."

(-A few years later--)

"And my friend said..I know you love her, but it's over, mate.It doesn't matter, put the phone away..It's never easy to walk away, let her go..It'll be alright"Jaemin sing the song passionately as he cook some tteobokki for him.He glance to his phone.

come on,,message me please.

Ding!

Jaemin quickly open the chat but frown after.It's just Renjun asking him if he was feeling okay.

"When will she text me..I miss her.."

Ding!

Let's not have our hope too high okay,Jaemin?

Jaemin close his right eyes and slowly open the chat.

MY PRINCESS NA JIEUN💕

Hey,I'm on my way back

Are  you okay?

Renjun said you almost passed out at the cafe..drink water and eat medicine okay?

I will fetch Jiho from her kindergarten so don't worry okay?

okay my loveeee

Jaemin close his phone,feeling loved.He was married with Jieun for about 4 years and they have a lovely daughter who is 2 years old.Renjun and eunhee have a son;Huang Younghyun who is one year older than  Na Jiho;jaemin's daughter.

They get along well hehehhhe.

"Can't wait to see my princesses"

...

Jieun and her daughter walking side by side while eating some ice cream to our house after she park her car in garage.

"Remember,don't give papa your ice cream."

"Aip aip Ma'am!"

Jieun pat her daughter's hair and open the front door,and being greeted by Jaemin hug.

"Jieunnnnn I miss you so much"Jaemin kiss every spot on Jieun's face.

"I don't want to ruin the mood but we just met 5 hours ago."

"Which feel like 5 day for me."Jaemin then went to hug her daughter but being stopped by his wife.

"No,you are sick..dont pass it to her."

Jaemin pout but it turn into a smile as her daughter kiss his cheeks.

"Get well soon,papa"

Jaemin touch his chest,acting like having some heart attack.

"Too cute to handle.."

Jieun just laugh at his husband action..she feel really happy at that moment.After so much journey she had to find a lover,finally she get a super lovely husband.

Just saying that now Jaemin has so many friend but his bestest friend from his cafe is Lee Jeno.The eye smile guy often visited them.Jisung was now a fresh graduate in music course.He want to be a producer.Jeon currently helping Jaemin in his cafe.

Finally her life is complete..he meet Jaemin in such a dangerous timing but everyone can change..and everyone deserved a second chance. 

She meet him when he is lonely and unloved,and now she will shower him with love.

THE END