》19《

Important chapter because I stay awake just to thank you guys for the 2K.

I WUV YOUUUUUU

(-Han Jieun's pov-)

Dehydrated. A perfect word to describe how I feel now.Well,half of them was my fault cause I didn't drink the water jeon's give me.

But what if he put poison or anything that can harm me.

Like,I want to die now but I can't yet. Eunhee don't pay my money back yet-oops.

Okay jieun, focus.

I scan the room with my eyes,trying to find the door.

"Oh right,it was right behind me."

I mentally slap my forehead as I lean to the door.

"So now what?"

I hate myself.

Brain cells where are you?

(-Kim eunhee 's pov-)

We quickly contact taeyong and jaehyun ahem oppa.

"Jieun was kidnapped? By who if jaemin was here?"Jaehyun said.

"The other me."Jaemin reply and we can see the not-understand face on their face.

"Okay. .let me explain."Jaemin started as Jaehyun oppa sit beside me.

"I have a twin who looks exactly like me.Only the hair colour make us different.And I know you guys suspect me because my problem with jieun. But my twin,who meant to be jeon jaemin,misunderstood that han jieun was my late Jieun "

"Okay. ......"The both jaehyun and taeyong sigh.

"Did you perhaps know where would they go?"Taeyong ask jaemin.

Jaemin thought for a bit before a light come to his face.

"Jeon jaemin had a mansion!"

"He what?!"Renjun almost fall from his chair but thankfully,haechan managed to catch.

"Did you know where?"jaehyun ask jaemin.

"I don't really know but..Maybe your friend,kim yuri knows.."

"Why?"Haechan ask.

"From the address that I remember,the house maybe just a few stone away from her old-house."

"I will contact her."I call yuri and she agreed to take us there.

"Please bring some safety weapon.NOT BROOM OR ANYTHING YOU ARE THINKING NOW."She yelled the last part  like she knows haechan and renjun was holding a broom and a spoon.

"Well,she was amazing haechan."Renjun tapp haechan's shoulder as haechan nodded.

"Lets go,she will arrive in any time."

(-In yuri's car-)

(-No one's pov-)

Of course yuri didn't drive.It was  her driver.

"Oppa,did you bring you gun? "Yuri ask.

"Yes,4 to be more specific. "Taeyong reply.

"Why?"Renjun ask.

"As you know,eunhee and I was a medic student.And our course is more into psychological things."Yuri started.

"Topic 11,semester 2 (not true),A psychopath will have a reason to be a psychopath.Sometimes it's related to trauma,or maybe a mental disorder. "
Eunhee explain.

"For example?"Haechan ask.

"There's a mental disorder that the patient will love to see someone get hurt.I'm afraid jeon have that.Another thing I'm scared is because of his heart is too loving that he will do anything just to make the person he love happy."Yuri sigh.

"So sweet but psycho."Renjun nodded.

"Then..what should we do?"Jaemin ask.

"We..must talk intelligently and use a psychology talk."

"Its gonna be a long day.."Taeyong hyung sigh as we look at the time,7:45 pm.

(-TBC-)

(-Noted:Please please,I don't know much about psychology cause I didn't learn about it yet.But yeah,I have an interest in it.So please,I make this book just by my idea,No bad comment.Thank you.-)