》25《

{so tomorrow is my best friend Birthday but we cant celebrate it ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)}

(-Jieun's pov-)

"Erm noona .."I heard jisung voice calling me.

"What?"

"Can I tell you something?"

I face him.He lowered his head.

"Yeah.tell me."

"I'm sorry.."

"Why?"I try to make some eye contact cause dude,it feel strange talking to person without looking at their eyes.It is just me or what?

(Author:dont worry I'm here skskks)

"You know..for keeping this secret..I-..I just don't want you to think that I ran or hide from you.."He continue talking as he wipe some tears.

"..Well,,the truth is my heart break a little when you dont tell me but.."I wipe the tears using my thumb and smile at him as he look at me.

"You are here with me.Now.After all those years I'm worried about you,finally you come to me."

He sniff and hug me.

"I'll make sure you are safe noona."

"Me too."

(-Eunhee's pov-)

I heard some creaking sound from the secret room.The hans get out and I smile at them.

"Done?"I ask.Jieun smirk and snort.

"Yeah yeah..but I think he is such a crybaby"She keeps glancing at jisung.

"Just like you."Haechan said while we laugh,,, quietly..

"So now..we know that they want you guys,but why?I only know about NA jaemin..but not the JEON."Taeyong ask as he continued to think.

"Hmm we wouldn't know until jaemin is here."Yuri sigh but after that,

Someone open the door,,revealing jaemin,holding a gun.

"Sit down and zip your stupid mouth."He say while looking at us fiercely.

"Na jaemin?"Jieun gasp,she try to walk to him but jaemin pull the trigger and shot just beside her feet making her step stop.

"What are you doing?!"Jisung yell but he earned some smirk and laugh from NA jaemin.

(-Third person's pov-)

Jaemin look at renjun and haechan.

'I'm sorry for doing this' he whispers in his heart.He aim the gun at the guys.

"Take this rope and tied everyone hands."Jaemin throw them the rope.

Renjun and haechan looks at each other and quickly tied everyone.

"Tell me if its hurt"Renjun whispers to eunhee.Eunhee nodded but jaemin can heart it.

"NO TALKING!"He scream on top of his lung.Making the others jump with shock.

They are curious how can Na jaemin be like Jeon jaemin?

Renjun and haechan finished with each other hands.

"Now sit quietly and dont move until I told you so."He left the room.

...

"Woahh that's terrifying."Yuri let out the breath she hold.

"What's wrong with him??"Jieun ask.

"Eunhee,are you okay?did renjun tie you to tight???"Jaehyun looks at eunhee palm and earn some light punch from eunhee.

"Stop messing around.Lets try to think about ESCAPING."

"Wait.."Jieun words make everyone turn to her.

"Our teacher realise that we are lost right?"

Renjun,haechan and eunhee looks at each other.

"Right....?"

"What did you tell teacher?"

"Uh uh..I think something like 'We will find jieun' and then we yeet-I mean,we run away ."Haechan explain as his face show the struggle he use to remember again.

"Erm..so there is no chance she will call the police cause she know we doesn't want to attend the camp.."Jieun start to understand the situation.

"Can we just crash the window and jump out?"Jisung suggest.

"And die because we are currently in second floor?"Jaehyun said while sighing.

{This story is a mess,,,,but thank you for readinggg I will try my best to write it!!See you guys tomorrow!!}