》32《

{Author is here!!I'm sorry for not updating, not replying to your comments,,I just have some problems..but I always looks for a new notifications and wow!we had reach 14K!!sorry again for my behaviour but I still love you guys hehe}

(-fast forward to eunhee's wedding day-)

(-Third person's pov-)

"I ASK YOU AGAIN WHERE IS MY SHOES"Jisung yelled across the room while Jieun just sit on the living room sipping some tea with Jaemin.

"DUDE!WE STILL IN THE HOUSE!SO YOU ARE NOT WEARING IT YET."Jeon yelled back while glaring back at jisung who looks like a clown.skskkss sorry.

"Oh."That's the only words that Jisung said.

"Now,if everything is settled,can we go?"Jaemin ask and Jieun nodded.

The jaemins and Jisung wearing a tuxedo while Jieun just wear a simple dress.

(A/n:I will let you guys imagine the dress)

(-In the car-)
(-Han Jieun's pov-)

I sit beside Na Jaemin at passenger sit and open my phone as Jaemin start the car.

It's my car anyway..They start to live in my place a week ago and I didn't mind though..Jisung always sleep at his dorm or maybe coming home late so I always feel lonely.With the jaemins here,at least I have someone to talk to rather than talking to my walls.

I saw a notification coming from eunhee.

Hee hee
Where in the world are you
[Send at 7:35 am]
DID YOU FORGET TODAY'S EVENT
[Send at 8:01 am]

Calm down please
I have three mans to handle
[Read at 8:15 am]

Opps
That's right
Anyways,
After you arrived,come to my room
I hate make up so you can change me into a better person.

How can I change a clown into a princess?

Ohh right,, Princess Fiona..

I hate you
And you know that

Auchh that's so sweet of youu
I hate you too,love.

-hee hee is offline-

"Who is it?"Jaemin ask me with his eyes focusing on the road.

"I bet that's noona boyfriend"Jisung joked behind me before being slapped by Jeon.

"YOU WHAT-"Jaemin almost step on the break instead the pedal but thankfully nothing happened.

"Chill!!I don't have a boyfriend okay!?"I looks at him with a wide eyes while he pout and refuse to make an eyes contact with me.

"But if you want me to find one,I can do it"I shrugged and cross my arms.

"D-did you just say you want to find a boyfriend??"

"Yeah,why not?Jisung have a girlfriend so what about me?"

"You have a girlfriend?"Jeon ask Jisung who looks kunfuse.

"I don't know..Do I?"He scratch his head.

I held in my laughter and then glare at Jaemin who didn't make any sound.

(-Arriving-)

"I will go to Eunhee,you guys can go to Renjun room,okay?"

All of them nodded and Jaemin just shoved his hand in his pocket.

Honestly,I am scared to leave him without me cause he is so good looking in that tuxedo with his hair being styled by Jeon.What if there is some witch- I mean woman come and flirt with him?

Maybe I stared for too long because when I snapped from my thought,Jeon and Jisung had left leaving Me and Jaemin,who are smirking.He walk to me as I gulp.

What in the world is he thinking right now.Heart, Please stay strong.

"If you worry about me being famous around woman here,"He lean to my ears.

"I'm worried if someone flirt with you"Jaemin flash his charming smile before walk away.

While I stood here, blushing.

I walk to eunhee and open her door harshly making her throw whatever thing in his hands.

"Did you know how to knock?Or I have to teach you?"She glare at me but her eyes change as soon as she sae my face.

"Wow someone is madly in love while the bride here is calm."Eunhee joked as I bite my lips and prepare eunhee.

(-fast forward again cause I don't know how the wedding goes-)

"You may now kiss the bride."

The hall was full with 'oohhh' but mostly us.Jaehyun wipe his tears as Taeyong calm him.Yuri and Haechan; who are engaged to each other clap their hand like there is no tomorrow.Jisung close Jeon eyes and Jeon close Jisung eyes.

While Jaemin smile and I grin.

"Well Jieun,"Jaemin start to gain my attention.

"I can see us there"

My eyes open wide as I slapped his arm.

He laugh at me before Renjun and Eunhee walk to every visitor and saying thank you.

"Yow eunhee!!You are the first person in our group to be married."Haechan cling his arms around eunhee shoulder while Renjun just slap it back.

"I thought Jieun would be first but her partner took a long time to appear."Eunhee smile at jaemin and I.

"Don't worry,I'm about to make her mine."Jaemin smirk and Eunhee pat his shoulder.

"As soon as possible okay?"

"Yes ma'am!"

TBC

{About to enddd ahh the ending will be so fluffy,,so cliché (I think) and maybe cringe hahahaha bear with me.}