》29《

(-meanwhile-)
(-Na Jaemin's pov-)

I dried my hair as soon as I stepped out from the shower.Jeon was sleeping soundly so I tiptoed my track to my wardrobe.

As I finish,I walk to our shared bed and sit on the corner of the bed.I stared at jeon's face until my phone rang.

Ding!

"New message?At this hour?"I open my phone and then realise who message me.

(-Skip to the end message conversation-)

I close my phone,and take a deep breath before exhaling it with some muffle scream.

"She text me first akskskxsk"I close my mouth tightly to prevent myself from making a loud noise.

Jeon rolled over and I quickly checking if he was up.

But he just continue sleep.I sigh in relieved and lay beside him.

I tucked myself with the blanket and remembering what happen to jeon and I,,a few years ago.

(-flashback-)

(-Na Jaemin's pov-)

"Stop right here,hyung"Jeon said as I pull our car on some empty place.

He lean back as he close his eyes.I do the same but I can't sleep.My thought is running wild.

What happen to them?Did they succeed?Did they trapped in the fire?
What happen to my lovely jieun?

"Hyung"I snapped out from my thought and face jeon.

"I know your plan."He sigh but still not opening his eyes.

I choke on air as I look outside.

"You really love her that much,huh?"He chuckled darkly as I gulp.

"What did you mean?"

"Hyung..I know you give them our key,you yell 'done' loudly to give them some clue that we are going to depart soon."He continue talking but now,his eyes is open and tears start to build in his eyes.

"Jeon..I-"

"No hyung,you are not wrong.It is me who make everything complicated.I am the bad little brother for you.Maybe,,Maybe I shouldn't live in this world anymore.."He wipe the tears with his back hands as I look down.I shift my chair to be straight again as he did the same.

"Why did you say that?"I ask him.

"I kill people.I want them to suffer because making you sad.All my victim is related to you? don't you realise it?"He looks at me smirking but it soon change into a frown.

"But you don't like it when I do that.."He whisper before his hand went to the dashboard and take out the gun.

"J-jeon!Put that thing away!"I sceamed.