》23《

(-No one's pov-)

"So..this is what she mean by another me,huh?"Jaemin said with a calm tone to hide his anger.

"Obviously yes.She know me for a long time.Before she met you hyung "Jeon explained while smirking.

(-Flashback for jeon and jieun-)

(-Jeon's pov-)

"Jeonniiiee"

I smile as I wipe my tears using both of my hand.

"Noona!You are here!"She hugged me and we talk about our life.

"Jaemin..you..did you get abused again?"She said not looking at me but she look down instead.

"...I'm tired noona...I don't understand why they treat me like this.Am I really their son?"I said as I try my best to not shed a tears.

"So..what did you want to do?"

"I want to run."

"Count me in too"

"Huh,but why noona?You have a happy life"

"I know..but seeing you like this.."She stop and look at me.

"Make my heart break."

(-Time skip-)

I called jieun noona name as I play with mu knife.

"Noona..where are you"

I heard some sniffing coming from the wardrobe that we share.

We live in an old apartment and pay the rent using jieun's money from her part time job.

"Found you"

(-4 years later-)

Its been 4 years since jieun noona run from me.

But with all tricks I do,I found her again.I just know that she was in love with someone name like me,jaemin.

Haha did you think you can run?
Ok of course you can,you have legs.
But,I have it too.so,well,yeah,I can catch you.

So I get her number,and messages her.She was shocked to know that I want her back.

Not in lovely way of course.

(-flashback end-)

(-Na jaemin's pov-)

I sigh.

"So..what did you want now?"I look at him with a sadness in my eyes.

"Hyung..you know I love you right?"

"..."I didnt reply.

"So..what about we..you know..end this thing?"He kept talking while slowly walking to me.

"How?How will you end this?The mess we did?"I ask.

"We could just kill everyone whk witness this mess.Like,that eunhee girl,renjun hyung,haechan hyung and even those two old people."

"Jeon Jaemin!"I screamed his name.

"Nae hyung.I am you.Can you see that?We are the same person."He kept talking and laughing like a psycho.

TBC

{opss happy 7K heheee I'm sorry for not being active..I'm just having such a writer block and homework to be done sksksks}