Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 2

Part 2 is here! Hope it's good. Remember that you are 26 here. Also I made up the plot here. So nothing from here is from the anime. I own the plot and the extra characters. Warning!! Really long chapter like about 2 thousand words or more. Also bit of a lemon!🍋There's also a part 3! Enjoy~!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

"Ryuu. Ryuu (L/n)." She kissed his forehead and cried tears of joy.

"That's what I want to name him."

(Four years later)

"Come on mommy! We can't be late! Or uncle Endou will scold us! So will uncle Kidou!" A little boy with (h/c) hair and brown eyes says to his mother as they walked down the street as they head to Raimon Junior High.

"I'm coming ryuu, what's gotten you so excited?" The smiling women questioned her son. He looked up at her and grinned. "Uncle Endou said that he'll teach me the basics of soccer! I'm so excited! Hurry!!" He pulled the women more and she laughed.

Arriving at their destination, they headed to the soccer field and saw that training had just begun.

"Uncle Endou! Uncle Kidou! Aunty Haruna!" The three adults turned and smiled as the little boy ran towards them.

"Hey there little sport!" Endou tickled ryuu and he laughed.

"Hey kid." Kidou waved and haruna gave him a tight hug.

"Your getting cuter by the day!" Haruna pinched his cheeks and the little boy tried to escape.

"How are you (Y/n)?" Kidou asked as the women sat down next to him on the bench. She sighed and smiled.

"Great! How about you mister?" Kidou chuckled with a smirk.

"I'm well thank you." Silence fell over them as they watched the new Raimon Eleven train.

"Mommy! Tell Uncle Endou to teach me about soccer! Or I'll ask Uncle Kidou." Ryuu pouted and (Y/n) laughed rubbing her sons hair.

"Let your uncle finish train the other kids and maybe you can play with them? Okay?" His brown eyes lit up and nodded and sat down next to you patienly.

"I see he's gotten your personality." Kidou stated. Ryuu was a happy go lucky child. He was smart, curious and a happy kid. (Y/n) nodded sheepishly.

"Yeah..haha. I was surprised too."

The women glanced at her son and noticed him playing with the managers.

'He looks so much like him...those eyes..everytime i look at them, they remind me of him.'

(Y/n) shook her head and continued to watch the team train. It was break time for the young soccer club and tenma decided to teach ryuu the basics of soccer.

The other team members joined in too. (Y/n) and haruna were catching up on things. "Ryuu's birthday is coming up right?" Haruna asked and (Y/n) nodded.

"Yeah,next month."

"Wanna plan his fifth birthday together? Along with Aki and Natsumi?" The blue haired women grinned and (Y/n) laughed.