Hate you |🔥| Gouenji Shuuya (Ishido Shuuji) x Reader (Go) Part 1

This is my own one-shot. Remember requests are open. So far I haven't gotten anymore requests. Enjoy~! BTW their 22 in the beginning and later on 26! This is part 1. Part 2 is next.

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

I hate you...for leaving me when I needed you the most. When we needed you the most.

Gouenji and (Y/n) have been dating for 4 years. They were the cutest couple. Even the others said so. The two moved in with each other and a year later Gouenji proposed to (Y/n). She was so excited that she screamed out a 'yes.'

Few months later they got married and they were a happy couple. Until one day (Y/n) started to feel sick. She's been vomiting in the morning and feeling dizzy. She decided to go to the hospital and see Fuyuka.

She messaged Gouenji that she was heading to see Aki. She didn't want to worry him. She meet Fuyuka and told her the symptoms. She nodded and ran some tests. (Y/n) fiddled with her fingers as her heart started to beat fast.

The door opened revealing a smiling fuyuka. "Well? What's wrong?" The purple haired women smiled.

"Congratulations! Your pregnant (Y/n)-chan!"

"W-what?" (Y/n) stuttered out in disbelief. A smile made it's way on the women's face.

She put a hand on her stomach. "I can't wait to tell Shuuya!" She thanked the younge nurse and went home. Shuuya was busy as usual so she decided to wait for him. Eventually  (Y/n) fell asleep on their shared bed thinking that she'll tell her husband in the morning the good news!

But how wrong she was.

It was late at night and gouenji arrived home. He sighed and made his way to his bedroom and saw his wife passed out on their bed. He smiled sadly and moved some of her (H/c) hair out of her face.

He kissed her forehead and started to pack his things. He felt bad for what he's going to do and he knew that she wouldn't forgive him. He didn't have a choice. But he'd be back for her.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)..but I have too."

He kissed her cheek and left without a note saying goodbye.

(Next morning)

(Y/n) squinted her eyes as the bright rays of sunlight shone on her face. She yawned and sat up but she noticed something. Shuuya was not beside her. She shrugged it off, thinking that he was somewhere in the house. She held a hand over her mouth as she wanted to puke.

She ran to the bathroom and spilled her guts out. After puking, she wiped her mouth and went to have a shower.

She got ready and went down stairs to see if Shuuya was making breakfest.

Pindrop silence it was in the house. It was also cold in the empty house. (Y/n) called out.

"Shuuya-kun? Are you home?"

"...."

She looked around in the whole house and noticed that all of his belongings were gone. (Y/n) was beginning to get worried.