Choose me|💕|Kidou Yuuto x Reader x Fudou Akio (Orion)

This was requested by ShirouNii_

Hope it's what you expected since you said that I must surprise you! I also made it during the Orion series but I own the plot! I made the plot up. Here you go!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was a normal day for the Inazuma Japan players as they were training. Everybody was training hard, especially Kidou and Fudou as they wanted to impress a certain (H/c) haired striker.

"Good work minna! Let's take a break!" Endou said. Anna,ootani and aki handed out their water bottles and towels.

The two boys were panting hard and sweating a lot. (Y/n) took two water bottles and two towels from anna and walked up to the boys.

"Here. You both are training hard. But why?" (Y/n) questioned tilting her head to the side. Kidou coughed while Fudou looked away. They both had blushes on their cheeks but (Y/n) didn't couldn't see it.

"We're just hyped up for our next game, that's all." Kidou said and stood up from the grass. Fudou scoffed and mumbled.

"Y-yeah, what he said."

(Y/n) giggled and waved at the two before talking to Kazemaru and Gouenji.

Kidou and Fudou glared at each other. There was a spark of electricity by their eyes. "Back off Fudou. She doesn't like you. I know (Y/n)."

Fudou smirked cockily and asked with his hands behind his head.

"Oh really? And what makes you so sure that she'll choose you? Hmm?"

Kidou gritted his teeth and looked around to see if anyone was watching them. Fourtunaly, nobody noticed them. "Let's make a bet." Kidou proposed and that got Fudou interested.

"What kind of bet?"

"If either one of us can make (Y/n) fall for them by the end of the week wins but she must not know that it's us. Deal?" Kidou took his hand out for the bannana boy to shake. Fudou smirked and shook the genius playmaker's hand.

"Deal."

(Timeskip)

Later on that day, (Y/n) was chilling in her room as coach had given them the afternoon off. She had the whole room to herself as she was a girl. She heard a knock on her door and went to open it.

"Huh?"

There was nobody there. She looked in the hallways and saw nothing. She was about to close her door when she saw a bouquet of roses on the floor infront of her door. She picked it up and saw a little card.

She carefully opened the care and read it silently.

'Roses are red, violets are blue, hope you like the gift I sent you.'

(Y/n) giggled and sniffed the roses. "Sweet." She commented and closed her door. Just around the corner, kidou watched her every move. He smiled and went along his way.

Later on that night, Fudou went up to (Y/n)'s door and sliped under it a letter and left a box of her favourite chocolates and knocked and quickly left before anyone saw him.